Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
That's what I'm getting at. How does $/sqft outpace Denver right now?
It's new, trendy, and full of opportunity. Plus theres no seedy downtown to turn people away. Think big young city that's in the inland west. Denver is giant, isn't young and it isn't in the middle of the American West.

What urban inland western cities are comparable to Denver? Phoenix? Las Vegas? People want the next Bend - not the next Chicago.

Fuggin Boise is barfing itself out into the Treasure Valley. What a mess. The traffic is horrendous these days.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Eff having to work late at night to support other entities doing work with your customer.
Double-eff when the customers remote access solution isn't working correctly, but you spend 90 minutes effing around on your laptop thinking it's the issue.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
It's new, trendy, and full of opportunity. Plus theres no seedy downtown to turn people away. Think big young city that's in the inland west. Denver is giant, isn't young and it isn't in the middle of the American West.

What urban inland western cities are comparable to Denver? Phoenix? Las Vegas? People want the next Bend - not the next Chicago.

Fuggin Boise is barfing itself out into the Treasure Valley. What a mess. The traffic is horrendous these days.
The American West has a particularly high climate change risk profile…
If I was to buy in the US (lol) I would be looking NE, inland a bit, find some nice solid granite and live out of the valleys.