Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
woke up craving orange juice....have drank about a half gallon since 3 this morning...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Spent the whole day on the ladder taking down the xmas lights on the front and low and behold, all the street finally decide to turn theirs on or at least be home for the first time since thanksgiving to have the whole street lit at once so I got some video as we were driving to dinner for prosperity sake

In other news,
On the hunt for a new ski helmet with tunes since my old one is MIA, and should have a grain finished half cow to pick up this week from the butcher.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
D5A9C5AB-014E-4CF2-A3F3-4540A74C87A3.jpeg

Aiming to make it to the slopes around 10. Me, elder kids, maybe wife if she’s not too sore from yesterday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept long and well. Last day of vacation. Did some lawn skiing with Hannah yesterday, and she loved it. Maybe all head up next weekend.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
troubleshooting new bike shoes and waking up slow. Kids finally started sleeping in a bit. Shame tomorrow is real life and they have to get up at 640 again...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Another beautiful ride on another beautiful tropical day. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun, starting to get dusty. Breakfast was good.

Got a big group this morning; turned out less annoying than I thought it would be.

First ride for the Turner RFX in loaner configuration. The old Maggie Louises run great after a bleed, the ancient Pike ain't half bad and the manual non-remote dropper is a great addition...it's a tad too long for the rider tho. Found a lower seat for him and and would like to go with 165 cranks if I can find some cheapies, which should make it workable. Someone must have some ISIS hussefelts or something I can scavenge for him. I will begin scanning Pinkbike classifieds...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Another beautiful ride on another beautiful tropical day. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun, starting to get dusty. Breakfast was good.

Got a big group this morning; turned out less annoying than I thought it would be.

First ride for the Turner RFX in loaner configuration. The old Maggie Louises run great after a bleed, the ancient Pike ain't half bad and the manual non-remote dropper is a great addition...it's a tad too long for the rider tho. Found a lower seat for him and and would like to go with 165 cranks if I can find some cheapies, which should make it workable. Someone must have some ISIS hussefelts or something I can scavenge for him. I will begin scanning Pinkbike classifieds...
RFX takes me back, props for keeping one alive

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Aiming to make it to the slopes around 10. Me, elder kids, maybe wife if she’s not too sore from yesterday.
Wife was a good sport despite her soreness and we gave it a go, but there just wasn’t enough space

in any of the parking lots

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
When we were there NYE day we ended up in one of the last spots in the Bus Barn lot...
Roads and lots were rather insanely busy. By the time we gave up and headed back, on 40 heading from Tabernash to Fraser it was stop and go from about 1/4 mi from the Devil’s Thumb Ranch turnoff (at the curve).

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
That'll get worse. :D
Yeah, we’re heading back to the plains after the baby awakes from nap. I anticipate being traffic over Berthoud for quite a bit of time.

(back in the earlier context was back to this house, it back to Denver.)