Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
:wave:

T-10 days till I take the scooter to San Diego. Crunch time.
Which way are you going? Hope to have mine all done with a proper paint job by next weekend, will be close.

Today is the first day in the last three weeks at my work. Been there twelve years and I have to say it is now setting in that I will be low man on the totem pole again for some time when I land after the move. Move is August first, should have feet in the soil by the third at the latest. Always blows me away how no matter how well you plan, there is always so much that gets left to the last minute to get done.....

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Drank a lot of beer yesterday, moving kind of slow this morning. Hoping to get out on my dad's sailboat this afternoon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
rain forecast for the third or fourth week in a row...........

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Big high country ride yesterday, gonna probably hang on the couch today. Rode the Colorado Trail from Kenosha Pass to Breckenridge, and took a wrong turn near the end that tacked on an additional ~8ish miles and maybe 1,000' vert? All I know is I'm SHELLED. But it was AWESOME... I'll post pics in Ride Reports soon. I posted from our ride on the 4th, but apparently the mods haven't gotten around to approving it yet!

oy I'm feeling my age this morning. My back and legs are stiff and sore, Ibuprofen ain't helping.
I was right there with ya...

too much damn yard work yesterday.
^^^Until this...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Big high country ride yesterday, gonna probably hang on the couch today. Rode the Colorado Trail from Kenosha Pass to Breckenridge, and took a wrong turn near the end that tacked on an additional ~8ish miles and maybe 1,000' vert? All I know is I'm SHELLED.
Dude. That right there is the Colorado Trail. How the F**K did you take a wrong turn? You frikkin' n00B. ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Back from backpacking trip. Middle-of-the-night violent thunderstorms and standing (or as the case may be, FORMERLY standing) dead trees are a bad combination for getting any sleep.
have you ever been to the top of fairview peak?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I spent yesterday at Whistler. Good times were had.

Coffee and baseball now.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Spent the last 4 days swimming off the boat with the kids. Endless cannonball contests and floating on a boogie-board drinking beers in the not-so-balmy ocean to escape the africa hot, sweaty-ballz weather. Marblehead-Halifax sailing race took off today so there was plenty of eye-candy, floating and otherwise, in town.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Dude. That right there is the Colorado Trail. How the F**K did you take a wrong turn? You frikkin' n00B. ;)
Because we were "high"... duh. Ride Report submitted, maybe the mods will go approve this one? And the other one? Anyone? Bueller? Here's a teaser from 11,800' at the top of Georgia Pass:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just went on a ride with Haley and Wifey. I couldn't figure out why Haley was always having trouble sitting upright in her trailer and I just figured it out... The trailer we bought (used) didn't have the seat in it. I've gone ahead and ordered a new one.

Otherwise, spending my afternoon cutting down dead or dying aspen trees, and trying to find a deck builder to come look at my deck. I knew it was shaky, but after a few emails with dan-o (who knows what he's doing) it is now off limits until it's inspected and repaired, or replaced. I am not looking forward to the bill on that, given that I am halfway through a backyard renovation too.

Off to play with power tools!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Because we were "high"... duh. Ride Report submitted, maybe the mods will go approve this one? And the other one? Anyone? Bueller? Here's a teaser from 11,800' at the top of Georgia Pass:

I looked at your GPS route - that's an easy mistake to make and wander off into the Soda Creek area. Fortunately, there are *worse* places in the world to wander off into on your bike.

How was the descent from GA Pass down to the 1st fork of the Swan? That's the only bit I would have been concerned about possibly lingering snow, wet rocks, and other assorted sweet adventure-ride stuff.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I too was at Whistler yesterday. It was a bit of an "old man" day. My fork felt like garbage and my hands damn near vibrated off the bars at the fast fire road section of ALine.

It might be time for a new fork. Alas, such things may be a part of my past...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I too was at Whistler yesterday. It was a bit of an "old man" day. My fork felt like garbage and my hands damn near vibrated off the bars at the fast fire road section of ALine.

I might maybe know a guy who has one for sale.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

DH or SB? Butch wants your 36, if that's what you want to dump.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I might maybe know a guy who has one for sale.
What flavour?

DH or SB? Butch wants your 36, if that's what you want to dump.
DH. All you Americanskis want my black 36... No idea why only out of US bikes got the black 36... But I like it, so I'm keepin' it!

My DH bike has an 08 Boxxer team on it. I'm going to change my wheel bearings first and see if that helps the feeling of slop in the top out. Can't decide if it's fork yet...