Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Stayed up late drinking beer and waiting for 10# of carnitas to finish its 10hr slow cooking.
A little salty this morning so no ride and helping get the house ready for our Xmas happy hour at 1.
Haven't been drinking much lately and the shitty sleep and morning after are killing my desire more and more.
The bong shed is so much more forgiving in that regard.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Finished yet another revision/figures re-do on my mammoth paper based off of my Matlab work. Over 6,000 words, 2+ years in the making. Some day we will actually submit it. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Made it through the night with no barfing or diarrhea. Thankfully so did the kid. Barely managed 6 hours of sleep though.
are you taking anything for the squirts?

i forget what i took when i had my bout of the shits but it was only like a 1.50 from cvs....i took it twice....after two days of not having to shit everything came back out normal...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
are you taking anything for the squirts?

i forget what i took when i had my bout of the shits but it was only like a 1.50 from cvs....i took it twice....after two days of not having to shit everything came back out normal...
Yes. Been taking Imodium as needed. Bad gi virus that's going around. Lasts 5-7 days.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
:wave:

Cold and windy. My broken pieces hurt this morning. Eggnog in my coffee, tis the season!
Yo dude! Mmm... broken pieces, hurting. Coffee consumed and let's hope it's lubing the pipes. Now that it's been 6 days since the incident my back/shoulder are telling me to eff-off. So much sharp pain. As far as i know none of the docs looked at my shoulder. Could be some surprises for later.
20151212_212309.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
No pineapple. 50 lb bag of flour. I didn't lift with my knees.
Lift with your knees? That's some circus shit. i lift with my hands.

I'm at the local espresso dispensary, consuming a double and a bagel and lox plate.

I just watched this, and I think I'm going to run it on a loop all day.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good afternoon. Got out for a lovely ski in the backcountry today... fluffy fresh snow and blue skies. So nice. Relaxing now. Ah, Sundays.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Drank a lot of beer, eating homemade mac n cheese mixed with carnitas, waiting for the pats game or a nap to start.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work on Sunday? :dead: Fortinet == a major PITA. Or ?
Work on Sunday = me taking some other day off for riding. :D

Fortinet = not managed by me, so me no care. :D And much better than the Juniper firewall we had before, that failed to bring up the VPN tunnel back to our intranet.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Good weekend.

-Skipped work Friday, went skiing
-Didn't get out of bed until 10:30 on Saturday, drank a lot of beer and watched the UFC fight (not normally my thing, but my GF is Chris Weidman's cousin), then went to a holiday party and drank more beer.
-Rode this morning, did some shit around the house, now watching football and drinking beer and waiting for the GF to take me out to a nice French/Cajun place for an early birthday dinner.