Quantcast

***sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I wish I'd had the opportunity to take a picture of the road sign for the "Jim Jones Shooting Club Road". WTF Arizona? Also, fuck any commercial vehicle limited to 75mph. How can something so slow get such shitty gas milage? So tired, Need sleepy.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. Sitting here with a cat crawling all over me which MAKES TYPING DIFFICULT. Going to pedal the spin bike for an hour...short on time since today is the family holiday gathering. I did a pretty hard 12 mile run yesterday so the legs are a little tired.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
do you really need to drive faster than 75 mph?
I don't need to, but I also feel like it would be a little safer if we weren't the slowest fucking thing on the freeway by a good 15mph, especially crossing Navajo Nation. There isn't shit out there.
Out west 80 is the new 75 and you should know that...

In Montana towns are pretty far apart, to get anywhere in a reasonable amount of time 85 is the sweet spot.
:stupid:

Slept for maybe three hours. DOT can make me rest but they can't make me sleep, unfortunatly. Out early this morning for one of the sketchiest runs I've ever done. Neighborhoods near the airport usually aren't the best and I should know better. I've run in third world countries that felt safer. Thank the FSM its Sunday morning. Now to shower and go find coffee. Lots of coffee.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Son of a bitch. "Just take the jacks and swing the plane" has just turned into, "we don't even have a fix and we've got no place to do it right now". *le sigh*
Dude you're in PHX in January. Go rent a sweet ass bike from Bike Masters in Ahwatukee and ride the shit out of South Mtn today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Out west 80 is the new 75 and you should know that...

In Montana towns are pretty far apart, to get anywhere in a reasonable amount of time 85 is the sweet spot.
i should have informed the state troopers that when they ticketed me the first time i was out there....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The race across southern Idaho on 84 kicks ass these days. Not so much on the fuel mileage awesomeness.

Found giant crack in sewer pipe in crawl space. Discovered through sleuthing out terrible shit odors floating around house. Face meet palm.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got in 3 hours in the woods. Got into the 40s and felt amazing. I still had juice left in the legs at the end. BBQ chicken and some roasted potatoes in the oven to feed the hungry belly.

First time tubeless on the trail bike was amazing. Used to ride tubeless on the DH bike and this felt even better. Faster rolling, lighter to get up to speed and the bike just felt easier to get off the ground.

Still have some strange issues with my dropper. I think the cable is too tight but not sure.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice I am drinking a porter too.

One thing I hate about our place is no offer or work area. Sucks having to fix a dirty bike in the living room. Good we have hardwood floors and the wife never complains. Had problems with my dropper. Turns out I had tighten the cable down too much so it would not release the cable all the time.

Funny how things goes. Don't even remember the last time I need to do a trail side fix but had something came loose and of course had my brand new multi tool in the pocket which I got from my secret santa @cecil

Also helped my friend inflate his tire after his sidewall was cut. This is what I must have looked like using his useless tiny Shimano pump