Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Free hub on my single speed puked its bearings all over the side of the road on my way home from work yesterday afternoon. Seems like a good time to invest in a new set of wheels for that bike. Still, I'm a little bummed out. Well over 6000 miles of almost exclusive commuting, it's been a good bike.

More new airplanes in the hangar. :thumbsdown: I need a vacation.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
:wave:

Free hub on my single speed puked its bearings all over the side of the road on my way home from work yesterday afternoon. Seems like a good time to invest in a new set of wheels for that bike. Still, I'm a little bummed out. Well over 6000 miles of almost exclusive commuting, it's been a good bike.

More new airplanes in the hangar. :thumbsdown: I need a vacation.
Who made that hub? I've never had a hub on a road bike give up the ghost and I typically run a kit for 10K miles before replacing.

Morning Monkies! It my Sunday so I intend to rest in preparation for another awesome week of riding... plus Monday will be a heavy workload day with decision making, conference calls and what not. I find its best to stay awake...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Who made that hub? I've never had a hub on a road bike give up the ghost and I typically run a kit for 10K miles before replacing.
To be honest, I have no idea. I bought the bike used off a guy at work who'd put maybe 10 miles on it, for 300 bucks. It's a motobecane he bought off the interwebz probably a decade ago now. I suspect the components are not of the highest quality, and I haven't exactly been rigorous in my maintenance practices.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Good morning fellas.

Went to around 1 or 2 last night and got up this morning for 7, to do some things for work. I had planned for those tasks to take 2 hours, but only ended up taking 30 minutes. Made it to the ride this morning just on time.

But holy cow is my body tired from yesterday. It's bong shed and nap time.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am only mildly sore from my big wreck yesterday so I went for a ride with my next door pal. After last night's rain, the imba-free trails have H.E.R.O.D.I.R.T.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I slept 10 solid hours last night, it feels like I didn't sleep at all. I smell a nap in my near future.

I rolled my tired bones out of bed at 7:00 and hit the rail trail for my 90 minute run (11.5 miles). One more heavy week of Ironman training and then I hit my sweet, beautiful taper.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rode Chimpex with Stoney bright and early. Dropped off bike at GBS after waiting out their opening for routine new bike checkup plus having them hunt down the click (thankfully not a creak any more).

Hung out with sister's family and visiting parents. Helped wife craft mozzarella filled slow cooker meatballs for visiting undergrad buddy dinner tonight, and made lots of small balls/large balls/meaty, misshapen ball jokes.

All in all a successful day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hiked around Mt Baker today. Parking lots were pure madness. Managed to get away from most of it.

My ball temperatures were quite comfortable.