Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stayed up late talking with my buddy visiting from Durango. too bad he leaves this morning.
I wanted to sleep in this morning but the three furballs demaded that I wake up to let them out to pee then make their breakfasts. Coffee be brewing

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
More rain and thus the DH hill is closed.

Kicking one of my buddies ass into gear for some hike-a-bike action. Going to a spot half way to the DH, in hopes that we can quickly dip out if some trails open.

Going ride this super steep trail I found a few weeks ago....steep where hiking up it was pretty dumb. Should be fun.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Learning about burnout while feeling a bit burnt out (not in the drug sense). Back down from the mountains in the afternoon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
A day of Chores, Have to get the camper ready for next weekends Fly Fishng trip to the West Fork of the Carson River on the east side of the Sierras. Summer sheets and blankets out, flannel sheets and down comforter in. Night time temps will bring ice on the river and any precipitation will be white. High temps of the days will be mid 50s. It should be a blast.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Sore as hell today and enjoying spending all day on my ass in front of the TV. Well, grocery shopping this morning followed by a pizza, if that counts.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from the trail ride, wind was actually 25MPH WSW so some of the more twisty stuff along the river was challenging. A trail runner almost beat up the last hill, he seemed pretty smug and confident so I gave him a run for his money and he eventually had to let me pass, thank dogs for bit of gravity or I never would have made it.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im a little jelous of your guys weather. Did a ride today in the mid 90s heat. Gunna eat salmon and drink beer soon. Gotta go change out a master cylinder right now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
64 miles, 6150ft, rigid 29er, very rocky, topped out at 11350ft, I may have claw hands for the next couple of days and my arms/shoulders will be feeling it in the morning.