Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Head is still on eastern time. Skipped an offer to go out for beers, went to bed at 8pm. Glorious.

Not riding today (boo!) but I should be getting some crabon rims from Toshi's LB delivery so i might build wheels tonight if I have the correct spokes in mah garage.

edit: 1 cup of coffee in and I'll have to consider a ride today.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bong shed and coffee with the wife.
Trail will be ridden, just need to decide where.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm all hurty on the right side this morning but there's nothing wrong with me that reds, vitamin C and cocain can't fix. :thumb:

No ride today, tomorrow may well be the last opportunity for a mountain trail ride that I wiĺl have this year.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Mountain Lion today at a stop when you want, non-Strava pace. Nick, if I don't see you at the ride I'll swing by on the way back. The rims look beefy and beautiful. I dig.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Still full from last nights Schlachtplatte (slaughter plate) feast -with Blutwurst and Leberwurst- Sauerkraut with porkbelly & skillet roasted diced potatos followed by whole baked apples stuffed with almond slivers and raisins topped with a hot vanilla cream sauce.

And of course Bier followed by homemade Schnaps and a look at our friends' 10 day backpacking trek in Greenland.

So lecker !

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Oh, the Frau just informed me that we're going to Prague next weekend Fri-Sun with a stop to see the medieval section of Nürnberg.

So there's that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Getting ready for bikes. Should be a great day of fast flowing single track. Unfortunately it sounds like I'll be leading the pack. :panic:

The sun is shining bright and it is supposed to be warmer today. I'm excited for this.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have the Flu. Puking, diarrhea, and some sort of lung malady. My temperature was 170d last night. Body aches and shivering convulsions. Drank a whole bottle of Nyquil, puked it up shortly after that. I am probably going to die. I left my bike to JBP in my will. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves.....

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have the Flu. Puking, diarrhea, and some sort of lung malady. My temperature was 170d last night. Body aches and shivering convulsions. Drank a whole bottle of Nyquil, puked it up shortly after that. I am probably going to die. I left my bike to JBP in my will. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves.....
After everything I've done for you. :(

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Still full from last nights Schlachtplatte (slaughter plate) feast -with Blutwurst and Leberwurst- Sauerkraut with porkbelly & skillet roasted diced potatos
:drool::drool::drool:

Oh, the Frau just informed me that we're going to Prague next weekend Fri-Sun with a stop to see the medieval section of Nürnberg.
:drool:
You are winning teh life today.

The amazeballs leafy riding season is still on, had a blast this morning with a few full-sideways moments.
I am starting to see a new pattern here - young dentists on crabon minilink frames accompanied by cute girlfriends in tight outfits on plus sized tires bikes. If that's what plus tires do, I want moar! :brows: Now on to yard and home chores.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
mountains monday looks loke a go...gotta check my gear, looks like it might be the first light gloves/flannel mandatory ride of the season. also looks like the guy i'm riding with is going to meet me up there, which means semi-shuttled ride :D

today, cleaning up/clearing out, yardwork, etc. also been working on sorting through/consolidating/organizing all of our photos stashed on various devices so we can upload a bunch of them. it's been like 5 years...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
German food only makes sense in the Wintertime tho. None of it works in the summer.
Yeah, but that's what beer is for! :cheers:
(side note: I am Czech therefore I call all that stuff "my food" and I miss it a lot here. Have some roast duck with red cabbage when in Prague. And roasted smoked pork knee.)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I set out to run 8-10 miles this morning and called it a day 5 miles in. I feel like a big ol' pile of ass. I'm in the tail end of a cold. I must have four gallons of mucus in my stomach. :dead: Settling in now for nine hours of football and naps.