Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Well yesterday sure was a clusterfuck. Guess I need the occasional reminder that avoiding advancement at work really is a good idea. Went out with the wife last night, went to some new places for dinner and drinks. Had the somewhat startlingly realization that this town might be starting to loosen up and become a lot more cosmopolitan. Probably all the over flow of people moving to Denver, but that's okay, this town sure has had a stick up it's ass for a long time.

Can this week be over yet?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dumping that whitestuff. Sitting here at my dad's drinking coffee, talking about Ammonia refrigeration. Bikes you say? Yes please, someone go pound pedals for me.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Produtive morning in the gym. 36 minutes of intervals on the elliptical: 3 min at low ramp(6) resistance (7) alternating with 3 minutes of steep ramp(17) resistance (12) followed by 30 minutes of weight lifting. I had a good burn going but still felt ancy so I went out for a nice run in the rain to finish out my workout needs.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Depression was starting. Fed it a provolone and salami sammich. Packed a chocolate chip cookie on top of it. Ate it on my porch, in the warm LA sun. Watched AvE on YouTube.

Now for a Monster, a quick mop of the floors, then back to playing the new Ric.

... It's not a bike ride, but it'll have to do. I am wearing 5.10 footwear, so it's almost like DH.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Kinda weird feeling day. First snow removal in 14F, then lunch and whole lot of procrastination and playing with cats, then played guitar made a lot of noise a bit, then went for a bike ride in balmy 22F, now I think I'll shave with the new Friodur razor and will follow that with a beer or two. I don't feel like working tomorrow. :fie:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Day 4 logged at Winter Park. 21.6k vertical while Mariko took a lesson (which she liked!). Panoramic Express didn't open until noon and I was amongst the first few hundred schmoes up on it so got some fresh powder as it snowed more than forecast. Seemed near 12" under the lift.

No videos from today because I already had enough crap to cart around and it was pissing frozen moisture all day long.