Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh yea, I've been lead to believe that there is apparently some sort of sporting event taking place today. May the team of your choice bathe in the blood of whomever they are playing against.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm on a boat. Er, make that a train: Winter Park Express. This is a nice way to travel. 8 cars—pretty big!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm on a boat. Er, make that a train: Winter Park Express. This is a nice way to travel. 8 cars—pretty big!
i want to do the train from chicago to glacier but have heard cleanliness is hit or miss...even in the sleeper rooms...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I crashed at Keystone yesterday and bruised some ribs (I presume). Ouch. Today we're skiing Breck and I'll just need to siup and push through.

Keystone was packed as hell yesterday. Hopefully the Super Bowl will keep people home today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I crashed at Keystone yesterday and bruised some ribs (I presume). Ouch. Today we're skiing Breck and I'll just need to siup and push through.

Keystone was packed as hell yesterday. Hopefully the Super Bowl will keep people home today.
hey Babs ... how long will you be in town? Let's meet up for some laps or beers!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Back from almost two weeks of travel, really really wanted to ski this morning but I'm spent. Big snow coming mid week though so that's good. Catch up on life today, wax some skis, make tacos and drink some beer during the foosball game this evening.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Felt good to get out and stretch the legs on the bike this morning. On the way home I had a guy pull around me so he could go through the red light. Okay champ, I'm sure you really had somewhere you needed to be that badly.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sat on a lake fishing for 6 hours yesterday.

Nothing to report for today, other than more sitting on my ass. This time on a warm couch.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
supervised rugrats and their friends. did yardwork. tried to ride, since it's 65*. landed on a rock and blew bead off rim a mile in. had a nice walk in the woods with my bike back to the car. didn't even get to hit the jumplines. :( my own fault for not checking pressure before riding. did grab some port city porter on the way home, so there's that...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
A weekend of painting and fixing up the place finishing what yet another contractor did not finish. Went with a new strategy for this steam pipe that keeps rusting which I think I should have done all along instead of trying to come up with a permanent solution. More stuff to do next weekend including a radiator that looks like shit. It's a bitch to keep paint looking good on steam readiator.

Now I'm enjoying Grimm bourbon Stout which is delicious.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Mom had to work today so I had the kids out in the woods. 2 year old did a mile of trail on her strider--by far her best ride so far. She was so proud or herself. Will post some pics tomorrow--gotta cook dinner and hopefully beer/foosball indifference shortly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went out for sushi last night. Wife, climbing buddy and his wife, one their housemates and her boyfriend. Ate a shit ton of sashimi. Got good and sushi drunk. 1 bottle of sake, 1 bottle of plum wine, 2 cans of Sapporo and a can of asahi. Went back to buddy's place afterwards. Had more beers and hit the shed. Love having a 9 month DD.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Good 8 mile or so hike this a.m with dog, came home, got a nap and took him out to the local trails for a 7 mile loop de loop...now he is snoring on my futon.

Actually watched the end of that fancy foolsball game...Frau watches for the pretty boys in tight pants and the commercials. Hate that game with a passion, but damn, great comeback!

(At the risk of losing what is left of my punk rock kid show cred, half time show was pretty awesome too.)