Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Gonna be a nice day here. Wife and daughter made it to Paris safe. Son is off with friends to 30A for the week. I am going to work for a few hours, then yard work and wrenching on a bike. I still need to pack for my trip to my beach place for some fishing and home improvements. Departure Tuesday night on that one so I have time to procrastinate.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Local brewery is having an event this afternoon so we're going there. Need to stop and get a booster for Haley so we can take Uber.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was talking with Wifey about that rally car at dinner Friday and driving in bad conditions came up. Haley, playing a game, pops into the converstion "never lift" and "if you're not sure, go faster" - That's her 'when in doubt, throttle out'. Wifey was appalled.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good Morning Monkies! After a couple 3 weeks of variable schedules I am back to routine although that may change since I have a new boss. I go through an average of one boss per year. That may seem wasteful but
at least I am still here. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello.

I've managed to get two people to come out for todays trail ride. Though, there is still 30 minutes until the meetup time, so I guess technically they could still bail...

This will be first or second trail ride for one and the other guy rode his bike(s) maybe twice last year. Should be interesting.

:popcorn:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Yuna is sitting on the couch next to me saying "my daddy also". Not sure what she's getting at there.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I effing hate this universe. Right after wifey left for EU to see her family, we both got hit by the nastiest flu I remember in a long time. I am likely going to miss a couple of important meetings next week, including a trip with airfare and hotel already paid for - but fuck that. She's vising her dad after chemo - and she is now very afraid her visit could become a death sentence for him should he become ill, too. Not sure where we contracted that SOB virus but I feel responsible and unable to fix this.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Today is turning bittersweet. Got my work work done and drive home passed some collated interstate. In an attempt to remove old disc brakes from my rehab bike I snapped a fastener head off. Messed with that for too long and still no luck. I will just drill it out tomorrow at work. Had I done this before I went to work this morning I could have used the drill press and been done with it. In frustration I took the hard tail out for an 8 mile spin in the hood. Watched some women's tennis at the halfway mark. Broke spoke on the way home, stopped at Oglethorpe university and watched some college baseball. Now I am home enjoying a Bell's amber ale in the shade.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I effing hate this universe. Right after wifey left for EU to see her family, we both got hit by the nastiest flu I remember in a long time. I am likely going to miss a couple of important meetings next week, including a trip with airfare and hotel already paid for - but fuck that. She's vising her dad after chemo - and she is now very afraid her visit could become a death sentence for him should he become ill, too. Not sure where we contracted that SOB virus but I feel responsible and unable to fix this.
Whereabouts is she from?

First open house today. Will be interesting to see if any offers will tick in this week. We worked really hard to make the place shine. Painting, cleaning and trowing put crap. Plan is to be out by July first even tough I would love to celebrate July 4th before we leave.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trails were freaking AMAZEBALLS today. I am 99% sure that I am taking a personal day from work tomorrow, to do more riding of course.

MOAR

The ride itself was cut short. One of my buddies tires (both of them..) kept going flat. Of course, they only started losing air at the furthest section of trail from the car. I forced him to dump in a ton of Stans post-ride and he WILL be buying his own tubes to carry.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cooked again today. I made hamburgers and mac salad and they were hamburgery and mac salady. This fat kid ate like 3 hamburgers in 2 minutes. It was amazing to watch. I had to give one of my burgers to the kid who got shorted. I put extra bacon on mine. Cheddar instead of American and delicious pickles I found at the public market in Toronto. Kids are like little versions of the assholes you encounter in life almost always.... I try to limit my interaction with them. I had to wear a headset and mic to explain to the kids how to safely cook a burger. I am not a captivating public speaker. The health department guy was just as bad. The local politician that was there was simply there for the free meal. What a douche. I got a date out of it so all was not bad. Another Jewish girl. Tiny little thing...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Whereabouts is she from?

First open house today. Will be interesting to see if any offers will tick in this week. We worked really hard to make the place shine. Painting, cleaning and trowing put crap. Plan is to be out by July first even tough I would love to celebrate July 4th before we leave.
Did you get the job you wanted? I have been off of here...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
*made worse when your flight is going to depart ~70minutes late, so I'll be at my hotel by 1:30AM if I'm lucky.
Earlier this week I missed my flight due to a similar delay that resulted in missed connection and 8 hours of wondering about the Denver airport. I ate ate Elway's and Chik fil A. Cool story, cheap content? MEH.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Earlier this week I missed my flight due to a similar delay that resulted in missed connection and 8 hours of wondering about the Denver airport. I ate ate Elway's and Chik fil A. Cool story, cheap content? MEH.
This is why I almost always pony up for the non-stop flight. It helps to live by a United hub, of course.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Currently my friend Jason is stuck in Detroit and if he can't catch his flight I have to take a cab to his house and watch his teenage kids. I am not aware of any bad weather, So I am calling Bullshit,

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nice mt bike ride at Brushy Peak although what trails the heavy winter rains didn't trash the range cattle did. The trails were rough as hell, I crashed 3 times trying to clear obstacles. Much Fun was had. not to mention that I got to herd some cows LOL