Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got down into the 50s last night... Windows open house fan on. Gonna be a gorgeous day today. Bacon and potatoes are cooking, coffee in hand. After breakfast taking the boy (who slept in till 8) out in the bike trailer.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies! 2 weeks until funemployment. Unless I get fired, so far I have just stopped replying to my bosses blanket e-mails... I should try harder. :monkey:

Time was short yesterday so I hit the road bike hard, 12 miles in 50 minutes which is fast for me. Today my quads are not happy.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
coffee in the bong shed as i type. Then work on the new chicken coop, nieces birthday, then more chicken coop.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
well i'll be dipped in shit....

Sinister Splinter FS is a fit. I received visual confirmation from a one A Nony Moose earlier today. 650b with Neomoto clears a Sinister Splinter Fully with ample room for mud clearance.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Womenfolk are packing. I am packed and lying on couch.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Back home in Asheville after a long weekend in Manhatten with the wife. As far as I'm concerned this trip earned me the right to ride/drink whenever I want for at least a month. Man it's good to see some mountains and greenery. Ride planned for Tommorow for sure!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@boostindoubles - careful of the heat this week, eh? WTF?
Heat, in Yakistan? Unpossible!
Yeah, it's Yakistan... the heat is real apparently. This time of year is all about the dawn and dusk outdoor activity. We've been pegging in the mid 90's for weeks. The next 7 days look to bring some extra pain and suffering for all the fatties though. Sweaty balls Batman, I just looked at the forecast and am impressed.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short hike today. Decided to do à little off trail exploring and stepped in a hidden water spring. Almost lost one of my sandals in that slop. :rofl:

Time to sit in the Sun and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day.

Not sure how, but the bike I rode on Friday now has a flat front tire. I guess it's not happy with the lack of action lately...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Someone left a 60's Schwinn Collegiate in front of the shop last week. We have exhausted our resources in trying to find the owner, so until they come along, I have a new townie. Probably weighs 40 lbs, and is monkey-shit brown...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still having major bed/back sleep deprivation issues. I have missed way too many rides this year. I've only ridden less than half of what I did last year because of this. Also makes me ridiculously slow in the studio. Need a new firm mattress soooooooon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Last 24 hours of weather have been fantastic. 50s overnight last night and tonight. 80 and sunny with a slight breeze daytime. Windows open sleeping weather in July, and I'm not in Maine.