Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Rain yesterday, rain today,... I guess it's another day relaxing around the house watching soccer and football.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning snuggles with kids. Mowing lawn. Making a presentation. Colleagues over after grabbing takeout from Thai Pot. Why are weekends so busy?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Meh. Rode early, got a mechanical, then a flat tire. One of those days.
Tropical storm brushing the coast tonight with lotsa wind and rain. Chances are, leaf peeping will be over soon. :banana:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
took an hour walk thorugh the vineyards after dinner last night then retired to the camper. Woke up to water droplets on the screen on the vent above the bed and a pattern of drips on the blanket. The fog has rolled in and you can't see further that 200' it's 51* with 90% humidity outside Having coffee, surfing the web and enjoying the warm air from the campers heater vents. First rider starts off today's show in an hour

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, Sunday people! Yesterday I ran my half marathon at a "moderately hard" effort, as I am trying to dial in my marathon pace. Clocked a 1:34:20 and managed to finished 4th place overall in the race. I wasn't really paying attention to my placement during the race and just trying to focus on my effort (this was a training run), and when a mile 9 course marshal told me I was in 4th place I was like "No fucking way!" A guy passed me around mile 10.5, at which point I decided I can't let them happen so I picked up the effort, blew past him, and let it fly the last 2.5 miles. The last two miles were my fastest of the race. It was really cool to finish so high up. If I "raced" this race, I would have easily taken 3rd, and would have had an outside shot at 2nd. Nobody was touching the winner though. He was a mile ahead of 2nd place.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the Market and bought some spicy Boski Kielbasa and some fresh whites (smaill white potatoes), pearl onions, garlic, Hungarian peppers (seeds and all), and sauerkraut in the slow cooker. Plenty of paprika. All ingredients were $8 Just need beer.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Went to the Market and bought some spicy Boski Kielbasa and some fresh whites (smaill white potatoes), pearl onions, garlic, Hungarian peppers (seeds and all), and sauerkraut in the slow cooker. Plenty of paprika. All ingredients were $8 Just need beer.
What saurkraut do you get? I bought the Bicks once, and was totally letdown by how sweet and sugary it was. Gross.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fun rides today and yesterday. Yesterday was in the pissing rain and today was in the bitter cold. Someone, at some point, decided to let the old man take the lead during the ride today. Dude took us up something that we've ever only come down. Half of us made it up the climb and the other half threw pine cones at him, at the top. :rofl:

I think it is time to officially ditch the normal sock and break out the big 'old wool socks.

I'm still on the fence about raking trails. I think leaving the leaves down actually helps protect the trails come spring when it gets wet, and slightly in the fall. Half the trails today were raked and some of the spots were great, but it was so damn hard to judge what was grease and what wasn't. Just give me wet leaves where everything is slippery.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Decided that yesterday's 29.5miles/3850ft vert didn't have a good enough ratio of vert.

So today was 22miles with 4300ft.

Hungry again now.