Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dog related wake up and now she doesn't want to go outside. Making coffee and starting off with a mini-snickers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
getting ready to host a brunch for neighbors who are moving. antisocial me says ugh. then off to the toyota dealer to significantly decrease our monthly income.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
getting ready to host a brunch for neighbors who are moving. antisocial me says ugh. then off to the toyota dealer to significantly decrease our monthly income.
Land Cruiser for that upscale image?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I wish I could be skiing, but juggling kids and working 5-10 just doesn’t allow for it today. Gah.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yaris iA?

Waiting for the wind to die down a little so we can ride without blowing off the mountain.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
highlander...at the less sleazy/annoying of the local dealers. at the annoying one, i literally heard, multiple times, “if we can do __, will you buy the car today?” the manager also spent an inordinant amount of time trying to sell me on why their cars cost a little more becase of the amaaaaaazing protectant they put on the paint. i almost told him to GFY.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
highlander...at the less sleazy/annoying of the local dealers. at the annoying one, i literally heard, multiple times, “if we can do __, will you buy the car today?” the manager also spent an inordinant amount of time trying to sell me on why their cars cost a little more becase of the amaaaaaazing protectant they put on the paint. i almost told him to GFY.
Are you sure, you don't want that undercoat?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
a short but entertaining tale that happened to me probably two months ago but never got around to sharing: was driving home from a post work ride (i think i had taken a half day) and was driving up the right turn lane, and on my left stopped at the light was one of those velo-fix vans. i stopped next to it, honked, guy looked over and i gave him the horns \m/ he responded the same and i drove on my way. looked back after i was in front of him, dude was jumping and fist pumping in the drivers seat once he saw the megatrail on the back of my car.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Pretty bummed out this weekend. My good friend, mentor and right hand man at work, passed away suddenly friday night. Heart attack, he was 69 years old, so he had a good run and he made the most of it. Im gunna go visit the wiskey bottle i have hidden in the woods with my dog and bike later.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Pretty bummed out this weekend. My good friend, mentor and right hand man at work, passed away suddenly friday night. Heart attack, he was 69 years old, so he had a good run and he made the most of it. Im gunna go visit the wiskey bottle i have hidden in the woods with my dog and bike later.
Bummer. Death sucks but if you're gonna die, suddenly is the best way to do it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Many trees down. Including this big guy; the top of it is blocking a trail. Sadly I couldn't move or clear any of these trees by hand alone today. :(

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Made it. Would have been here sooner but the drivers GPS decided we needed a Mexican vacation instead. Had to wait for border patrol to block the road off so we could go back out the way we came. They laughed at us as we drove past them. It was a fun expirence.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took the come along and the saws to fix some trails. Pretty sure I ran into a patch of poison Ivy and got a wet foot in Ecoli Creek. Froze my balls off also. I hope you fuckers appreciate it....

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Bummer. Death sucks but if you're gonna die, suddenly is the best way to do it.
Me and him had had that conversation, also why sad, we all have to die, he got to live a good life. He tickled my 2 year old daughters foot and worked at a job he loved on his last day.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Made it. Would have been here sooner but the drivers GPS decided we needed a Mexican vacation instead. Had to wait for border patrol to block the road off so we could go back out the way we came. They laughed at us as we drove past them. It was a fun expirence.
Shoulda just had some fun in mexico. Welcome to the hood.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sorry to hear that man. Drink a glass and laugh at the good times.