Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Two nights in a row of sleeping like shit. Guess insomnia is back

One of the parts guys passed this week. He was a giant asshole, I liked him a lot. I guess the lesson is to not combine sever type 1 diabetes with semi-functional alcoholism.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got home at 12:30, up at 6. Today I will survive; Tomorrow will hurt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I saw Toshi's cousin at the top of one of the big climbs today. He came up one of the steepest fire roads and wasn't even sweating despite the fact that he was at least 50 pounds overweight. I was awestruck, that is until I spied the big honking battery pack hanging off the frame...Damn E bike. I gave him a 3 minute head start down the single track figuring that would be enough.. Nope caught him in about a minute and whipped past by taking a line through the dry tall grass.

I will stick to sweat equity

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I saw Toshi's cousin at the top of one of the big climbs today. He came up one of the steepest fire roads and wasn't even sweating despite the fact that he was at least 50 pounds overweight. I was awestruck, that is until I spied the big honking battery pack hanging off the frame...Damn E bike. I gave him a 3 minute head start down the single track figuring that would be enough.. Nope caught him in about a minute and whipped past by taking a line through the dry tall grass.

I will stick to sweat equity
Did your wife let your balls out of her purse for the night? Don't you have to get back to work to pay for her dancing horses?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Over here if you go into the tall grass, you're most likely to go cart wheeling due to a hidden stump, log or rock (or all three). Then again we don't really have precious prairie grass lands 'round these parts.