Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode this morning in cool misty and moist, but great trail conditions.

Ended up running into two guys who went to Pisgah with us last year. The one guy mildy separated his shoulder at Bailey, then cut his foot open in the hot tub and then again in June or July shattered his ankle. It was the first time I've ridden with him, since meeting over a year ago. Dude did not break anything today. :rofl:

And now headed to one of the family Thanksgiving turkey dinners. I'd rather do without the whole family part, but food....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
College buddy, his wife, her three sisters and their husbands all killed in a car accident. Was not close with him but I just cannot fathom what their family is going through.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Still recovering my race last weekend. Feeling better physically but I can't stop sleeping. 20 hours total the last two nights. That's a lot even for me. Going out for Connexican tonight! That would be Connecticut Mexican. Local place is actually pretty damn good.

More work regarding garage -> overbuilt shed. The most interesting was moving a belt driven cordwood saw from garage to Conex using pipe rollers, a lever, and various assemblages of 2 x 4s from the garage into the Conex. Delivered a load of aged for four years firewood to @Bunnista. Plotted with her as to how to celebrate Hilarie's 70th birthday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
32 freedums on this afternoons ride. Not ready to have rides be that cold for the next 6 months.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
waited in line for rental car for 1hr...went and rode teh fells w/ @StiHacka. he was kind enough to let me ride his wife’s ibis mojo. however, i had a sneaking suspiscion he might be trying to kill me, as there was a well-worn nevegal on the rear. i responded by flatting it twice over the course of our 7 mile ride :D

the fells are fun. ipas were consumed. then the ever so classy deodorant shower and quick change in the car...now off to a work dinner.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
waited in line for rental car for 1hr...went and rode teh fells w/ @StiHacka. he was kind enough to let me ride his wife’s ibis mojo. however, i had a sneaking suspiscion he might be trying to kill me, as there was a well-worn nevegal on the rear. i responded by flatting it twice over the course of our 7 mile ride :D

the fells are fun. ipas were consumed. then the ever so classy deodorant shower and quick change in the car...now off to a work dinner.
Next time you have to give me more time to prepare so I can install a Ruxx on the bike, too!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

@StiHacka is a shitty husband for letting his wife ride a nevagel, regardless of the condition

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
big fire to the north of us, at times the smoke has been choking winds are nuts. Wife called she caught an early flight home from Phoenix. should be home from the airport at 8;30 instead of 11pm I am now in high gear to get all my fishing stuff sorted and put in the camper and off the kitchen table before she gets here and gives me grief.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Nevegals on the Front cause death...on the rear usually just dismemberment.
well he did seem to have a fairly large basement in which to have stashed her parts...there was even a new hightower frame in one room, a beer fridge in another, and a whole other room with spare wheels, rims, and tires.
i didn’t ask what was behind the other doors