Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Took the day off teh skis, because old shitty knees. I had a great day yesterday, catching an intermittent rope drop on a steep run, and hitting teary-eyed speeds once or twice. Coffee, french toast soakin', low effort day ahead.

also, grngl

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Feeling feeling better after a week of not feeling great. A day of doing nothing and getting some good old man naps did the trick. Did a little shopping so I can do some painting and pretty much got all the stuff I need. Just need to setup my work station so I have a good spot to put the stuff so can't start work quickly.

Not done any riding the last weeks but need to get back on it again. Don't want to loose all the power plus I know its good fun once you are on the bike. The cold is just not super motivating.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently sitting at the base of Berthoud Pass because they are blasting. Almost 20min and 4 blasts in. Lots of people in line. Couple of asshats ran the left lane. Never actually been happy to see a brodozer brodozer, but watched a dude go damn near perpendicular to traffic in a rage fueled lane blockage.

I know it's two lanes, but road conditions are making it a defacto one, so I understand. A large number of people ahead have shifted to a mid-road position.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Currently sitting at the base of Berthoud Pass because they are blasting. Almost 20min and 4 blasts in. Lots of people in line. Couple of asshats ran the left lane. Never actually been happy to see a brodozer brodozer, but watched a dude go damn near perpendicular to traffic in a rage fueled lane blockage.

I know it's two lanes, but road conditions are making it a defacto one, so I understand. A large number of people ahead have shifted to a mid-road position.
///Stuck

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Time to pack out for another show. Today, I get to work on a bloody ritual performance for an art show with the band Behemoth. Just a casual Sunday in LA.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Woke up. Got out of Bed. Dragged a comb across my head. Went outside and I still don't have a Porsche. (To the tune of the Beatles "Day in the Life")

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Went grocery shopping, ran 10 miles then met wife and friends for lunch after (steak sammich for me), now I am doing laundry. It's been a wild Sunday so far. Sitting here with cats on both sides of me.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skied some with @stoney. Skied some more. Legs done before 2 pm, 22.5k vert. Waiting for elder kid to get done with her lesson.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Legs are blown. I will be riding the elevator to my floor tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went back to trails to finally take the 8yo to the pump track for the first time. i, on the other hand, had a head on collision with a dude on in inside corner as we both transferred lines. full speed. thought i broke my leg. my shin did break my dropper lever off. i need a pumptrack bike that’s not my nomad...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Raked a 1/4 acre of leaves and then took the family on a hike. Scoped some possibilities for bicycle trails. After the hike we dropped off the dvds at the movie rental shop. The turkey soup was nice too.