Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In the middle of this snow / rain / sleet / freezing H20 crap. Temp just dropped 10 degrees to low 20s in the past hour and I dare not go outside and deal with the ice covered snow while being pelted by sleet. This must be one of the messiest storms I remember here. TG we still have power.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
In the middle of this snow / rain / sleet / freezing H20 crap. Temp just dropped 10 degrees to low 20s in the past hour and I dare not go outside and deal with the ice covered snow while being pelted by sleet. This must be one of the messiest storms I remember here. TG we still have power.
What he said! I need to get outside and clean some of that shit up before the flash freeze comes later, but I think I'll hit the bike trainer for 90 minutes first.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Quiet day around house planned. Father daughter rehearsal tonight—this one is for the father-only part of the dance.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just got back from snow shoeing. Good times till i stepped in a nice hole hidden by the snow. Didnt fall in too far, only about four feet, however i did break a pole. Made for an interesting hike back out

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy shit winter is here. It even snowed in the city. And holy balls is it cold!

Going to attempt a ride in a bit; I expect to get about 300 feet in and proclaim NOPE time for beer.

Making homemade mac and cheese tonight, with moar cheese, bacon and some oddball spicy peppers we found (no label on them but I'm guessing habenaro or scotch bonnet?).

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Cleared about 14" of snow out of the driveway with the snow blower and cleaned off the cars so I could make a beer run. I'm not good at rationing during snow storms. :headbang:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
2" of freezing sleet on top of snow since noon. It is almost impossible to shovel or blow because solid ice. Riding gonna be interesting tomorrow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My ass literally froze to my seat today. Should have worn my ski pants today. Weather dick says it was -25F when we finished. Nèedless to say, we only went 7km.

Beering it now while mac and cheese bakes itself.

@StiHacka @scrublover see if you can find this one. Delicious.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wet and windy at the horse show. I did jack and got paid for it. Ruth kicked ass her first time out at a high class level in dressage. Intermediare 1 and scored a 69.118% to win her class and take the high FEI Level Score of the competition.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Snow machines all loaded up and fueled. Ready for the Morning... 23 miles of twisty turny goodness. The huts are my favorite..

Last edited: