Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got whatever GI bug the girls have had over the last week. Made for a shitty last night and I missed a friend's 40th bday party. Skiing is off for today; so much for getting all of the weekend work done yesterday.

Guess I get to spend today consolidating my to-do lists into my Bullet Journal. The new job (assuming I get it), will have me working on timelines and taking notes to an extent that I haven't had to in years, so I want to start getting myself organized again and crossing off easy things that I have kicked down the line.

Might do my 60k service on the Subaru, assuming it gets above 30*.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:eek: I woke up to the feeling of my sphincter clenching as something liquidy was trying to escape... made it to the bathroom in time to coat the inside of the bowl. Now, an hour later, and four more trips to the can, I'm not feeling any better. I'm even feeling like it's getting ready to come out the front... this is not good. not good at all...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We're under a wind storm advisory here in the ROC today. Possibility of gusts up to 50-60 mph. Really hoping we don't loose power

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
:eek: I woke up to the feeling of my sphincter clenching as something liquidy was trying to escape... made it to the bathroom in time to coat the inside of the bowl. Now, an hour later, and four more trips to the can, I'm not feeling any better....
I can't remember a morning that hasn't started that way.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We have to send out our espresso machine for warranty repair. Prayers and thoughts please for the next two weeks.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
:eek: I woke up to the feeling of my sphincter clenching as something liquidy was trying to escape... made it to the bathroom in time to coat the inside of the bowl. Now, an hour later, and four more trips to the can, I'm not feeling any better. I'm even feeling like it's getting ready to come out the front... this is not good. not good at all...
:picsstfu:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
next big storm is supposed to hit tonight. Forecast is for all the main steam rivers in the Northbay to go past flood stage and most of the smaller creeks and arroyos to definitely flood. Winds to 40 mph and with the saturated soils they predict earth movement and tree falls. Should be fun...:think:

coffee and grub then a trip over to REI

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Septic is supposed to be "fixed" we dont think it is. :/
Planning a trip to Chiapas since Spain is off the table due to fore mentioned septic issues.
sKied yesterday with the girls. Stayed in the park since big mountain was windy af.
The girls are progressing nicely. Lola's second seaon & she is already skiing switch & hitting the medium sized kickers. She has a trampoline & they both do gymnastics so she is comfy in the air. Lolita is acatully skiing almost as well as Adi (10) and has way less fear.
PSIA exam begins mañana in Breck. kinda nervous.
happy sunday yall

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
morning deuce felt like it came out sideways....still feeling it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's a cold, rainy Sunday, so I've been doing cold, rainy Sunday stuffs. Wife's got a brisket in the slow cooker, so I've got that going for me.

I don't know what the fuck is up with my pets today. I had to pick up dog poop off the hardwood floor, and multiple piles of cat vomit and some cat poop nuggets off the basement floor. God dammit. The cats are old...they are acting like it.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning g.

With the current storm I am extra glad I got the new tires put on already......

Not because the old ones were totally worn out, but because while the same type I knew what to expect..... So I had me some fun in a local empty parking lot on my way home from work.........

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to a Iron Chef event. I nailed it with grilled Steaks, Asparagus, and roasted fingerling Potatoes. I made a Israeli Salad in which I used Jalapenos (They were from a Jar). I thought it was good. I advanced to the next weekend...

My team are a bunch of cheaters. I cannot continue participating. The winery who sponsors me has planted next weeks ingredients to me. If I show up and the ingredients are the ones they suggested would be. I will lose on purpose....

Last edited:

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We had friends complaining about the traffic Friday at 4pm on 70. I've never wanted to facepalm so hard in my life.
lol. Yeah - we skied basically until close at Copper, then went to hang out at a friend's condo. Decided around 5:30 to just suck it up... and it took 2h20m to get home. It is what it is...

And I came to the realization that I *vastly* prefer Copper to Winter Park as my "local" mountain...

Apropos of nothing - J-Hole has had 24" in 24 hours, with another 3-4 FEET expected by end of day Wednesday... :think:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
And I came to the realization that I *vastly* prefer Copper to Winter Park as my "local" mountain...
How come? Winter Park when one can park at Mary Jane is pretty convenient. If only they didn't have a flat spot on every run...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
lol. Yeah - we skied basically until close at Copper, then went to hang out at a friend's condo. Decided around 5:30 to just suck it up... and it took 2h20m to get home. It is what it is...

Apropos of nothing - J-Hole has had 24" in 24 hours, with another 3-4 FEET expected by end of day Wednesday... :think:
I showed Haley a top-bottom video to J-Hole last night and she just sat there bug-eyed and slack-jawed, then asked when we were going. She has the Ikon map posted on her wall and puts a sticker on every mtn she goes to and said that she wants to get some out of state. I think our next trip will have to be Eldora so she can get another sticker up.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
How come? Winter Park when one can park at Mary Jane is pretty convenient. If only they didn't have a flat spot on every run...
Bumps are better, crowds are better, A-side is way better, Spaulding is WAY better, getting around the mountain is better... pretty much everthing except *maybe* the tree skiing? Although with the beetle kill the tree skiing at Copper does keep getting better by the year.

I really need to get back to the Mushroom Patch, Topher's, and Back Side of Parsenn and renew my faith in Winter Park.

I do like the parking at Mary Jane... but parking is like 9th on the list of important things to me with regards to skiing...