Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, pretties. I was up before DW and before 7:00, two things that never happen on a weekend. Waiting for wife to finish her 10 mile run with her little friends and I will then join them for breakfast.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Going to some dinosaur themed thing at the convention center with the dino loving kids in a bit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Need to ride before the snow/rain stuff starts after lunch.

Either ride local which will be mostly road, or a 75 minute drive to ride snowy trails...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Mini-me has a nerf gun battle birthday party to go to today. Supposedly there some extra spots for adults as well. Me and the other dad's are gonna destroy some 6/7 year olds. :triniti:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Present.
Two JEM trail shuttles on deck with kiddo, then lunch and chill out time, then a full loop of Gooseberry with the new bike.
Will have some more impressions on it after that.
Enjoy your day, simians!

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Ride completed. Dialing in an CC Inline takes patience that apparently I do not have. Oh well, good ride anyway. 70 freedoms and perfect trails makes all good.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko decided she likes unagi. Mariko and Yuna both ate salmon in sushi and sashimi form, respectively. And the edamame, of course.

They are my little Asian babies, yes.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
band pracitce day. now im done time to ride bikes with the girls & then planting our seeds for the garden. Have some Afgahni that should do good up here in the mountains.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning at Eldora. First day at the terrain park with Haley. Took about 3 hours and she was able to jump a proper jump.

More time will be spent this weekend working on the garage and basement.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lazy day today. Started with breakfast at a local greasy spoon. Then a hike in the mud. The dog got ballsy on some thin ice on a tiny creek and totally broke through into the water. Lols were had.

But damn its soooooo muddy and the ground is still frozen even at surface level everywhere.

Checking out our ancient run down trails from 12-15 years ago...

Usually hike to this spot once a year. Still just rotting away; these berms used to be so much fun. Hoping one year I come back and find someone digging....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning at Eldora. First day at the terrain park with Haley. Took about 3 hours and she was able to jump a proper jump.

More time will be spent this weekend working on the garage and basement.
Your kid is way radder than you or me or pretty much anyone we know, that’s for sure.