Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Had a pile of pancakes for breakfast and I will spend the rest of the day working, which is fine because it'll keep my mind occupied. I get uncomfortably nervous when my mind has a chance to think about tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
9CF548C4-2621-49F3-B6AB-756C4A39745E.jpeg
removed old garage entry door and framing. cleaned up edges. shocked new prehung door went in so easily and is relatively square/plumb as-is. now it’s time for a few SHIMZ before screwing this mofo in place and caulking.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Came out of my bedroom buck naked this morning to find my wife’s best friend (and wifey) sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.
Which is funny because I walked into her house last year to find her buck naked.
Strange.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
White Rim planning all morning, we leave Thursday morning:
  • Mapped route on Teh Stravas to get moar accurate mileage between various landmarks (for driving segment planning)
  • Sorted out a first draft of driving segments and assigned drivers
  • Sorta-kinda finalized menu for meals
  • Sent a couple email updates to the crew
Time to go work on the race car, and eat tacos.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jumping in flat light is a bad idea. I know this, but did it anyways. My tailbone and hand hurt now. I misjudged my landing height by about a foot and didn't let go of my ski soon enough, so I was still too compressed when I landed. I did figure out what it takes to get a ski to pop off finally, and it's a substantial level of torque.

Haley has branched into trees and bumps along the edge of groomers (where I go). She also is getting comfortable at speed on blues vs just doing blues and shallow blacks with never ending turns. Her only fall was while she was practicing skiing backwards after about 50yds.

All in all a good day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
shit i learned today....

little rickie fowler is giving pole vault girl the high hard one...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did a little over 9 miles today, feeling better but still a little sick. Also, shitload of yard work. Now sipping a Sapporo while waiting for indian take out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
GoT has been watched. Trumpet has been practiced. Minivan is being washed at this moment. I think my duties for the night are done.