Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just poured for an hour.
Should make trails a little spicier.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Espresso and xco racing.

Might ride later, but is gonna be pushing 90°F.
Men's race is good so far, interesting to see how this plays out. Need to avoid women's spoilers so we can watch it later.

Then Formula 1.
Then riding bikes somewhere.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's old bike helmet fits Hannah. She's cruising around on her strider with Haley's assistance. Errands and BBQ prep today. Making Wifey ride around in the M today, which she hates. But it's warm and I want to drive it. Dammit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ooof, legs are smoked.
Black dirt for days and the granite and roots , which were sketch at start of ride, dried up nicely.
Did a full linkage service after yesterdays ride so the creak-o-matic was silenced and bike is running awesome.
Beers, shed, left over chinese and working on the airstream (34' destined as backyard tiki hut) should round out the day.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Per faceback post, my nurse friend found an elderly lady that posted for help painting her house and everyone who comitted bailed twice. So we are helping her paint this weekend will be multiple weekends since she cant move her stuff. On the plus side she fattens us up and is catholic which is hilarious of course! Pretty sure she wants to smash. @TN. Which moves wont break her hip??

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I went for a 10 mile run this morning. I didn't want to run first thing in the morning but I got it done to avoid running in 90 degree temps this afternoon, and I am glad I did.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Car complaints were high. When I told her that I can give her 2" more leg space because of the car seat by spending $400 and putting in the Euro lower dash I got an 'I hate this car' "I don't ride in it enough for it to matter".

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
[QUOTE="stoney, post: 4346841, member: 165541] 'I hate this car' "I don't ride in it enough for it to matter".[/QUOTE]

Wrap it so it looks like a deck.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Nearly dead squirrel in front yard is causing wife to lose her shit

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
As a dad, it's your job to go out there and hit it with a shovel. Don't let the wife *or* the kids witness this.
She messaged her vet tech friend, who will likely come and retrieve it later. I’m ok with paying the vet if it comes down to that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As a dad, it's your job to go out there and hit it with a shovel. Don't let the wife *or* the kids witness this.
She messaged her vet tech friend, who will likely come and retrieve it later. I’m ok with paying the vet if it comes down to that.
You guys need better friends. I have a buddy who came and picked up a dead groundhog after I shot it. On Easter Sunday. He included it as part of his easter dinner.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Riding done. Trails in great shape, but not another soul out there. Go figure. New bike upgrades are sweet. Time for a shower, then tequila and grilled shrimp.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friends Barn was on the verge of collapsing. So we spent the day taking it apart. This guy from Chester Pennsylvania bought all of our Barnwood. Even the rotted Sill logs. We helped him stack and load it up onto his truck. I got to drive the Lull. So much fun. We each got 10grand for the wood and each helper got 2grand. Nice for 2 days worth of work. We are going to the town hall Tuesday to pay her tax bill. I still have at least 400 sq feet of Tin ceiling (299 full panels, fucking chik ching!$$), 2 pallets of Gumwood trim, and 5 pallets of Gumwood cabinets to sell (2 full kitchens and a butlers pantry, all mapped and inventoried) to sell...
Lithograph I found...

Lith.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Wife ran the half marathon this morning. Then I went for a good ride. Then we had flank steak, corn cooked on the grill, and green beans. Today was a good day.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MTM4NTk1NDU1ODI2MjA4MTY3.png
I saw one of these drive past the other direction today. Just shy of $200k and it's not even armoured. It's the ultimate brodozer. Pretty sure that's the reflection of the drift of Texas into my area... Because all of the CA and NYC people are buying supercars.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So wife and I came home with a dog from the shelter today. That's the closest to parents we'll ever be.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
San Diego is freaking cold. Im sitting in the shed after a day of errands in the rain. Its been raining a bunch and noone can remember it raining on memorial day weekend before.

In other news. I bought a canoe to broaden my horizons. Saturday was sorta nice so we took it up to a lake in the mountains. Its a small lake but whatever. Ive never owned or borrowed a boat before so i was a little nervous. It got windy but me and karla loaded the kids in it, some cold pizza, beer, and copious kid snacks. We had an absolute awesome time despite the wind and chop. Next time we will do some fishing which is another thing I know very little about. Karla named the boat "canoe Reeves", the other possibiltys were "I can,canoe?" and "Canoe dig it?"

I wanna ride my bike though and the rain sucks.