Drank all the coffees.
Wore out the dogs.
Watched ladies dh.
Time to ride.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Garth was incredible. Despite @jonKranked's hatred of country in general and the corresponding people, I'd say less than 1 in 10-ish were hick. Most were just normal looking yuppie. There were at least three solid gay couples and the stadium wide cheer during "we shall be free" was impressive, especially once the rainbow started

I do however think I will go back to not drinking. I have a shit-tacular headache right now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Slept in a bit with Yuna on my arm. She dreamt about spiders apparently.

Now about 60% awake but at least showered and clothed.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Drank too many beers and stayed up too late last night. Rode with friends this morning. Trails are mint. Beer o'clock has started at 11. Now roasting bacon, eggs go next. I have a good feeling about Sunday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
What do you after skiing a 14er? Open beers with ice axes, duh.

Yeah... this thing. We just walked our asses up there and skied off it's pointy little head.

IMG_7681.JPG

We're idiots.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
98freedums on part of yesterday's ride.

It's 44 outside right now.

I'd like a compromise in the middle please.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The 39" tall baby gate I installed on Thursday is not sufficiently tall to stop our new 21" at the shoulder rescue dog from escaping the room we'd like her to stay in while riding...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
The 39" tall baby gate I installed on Thursday is not sufficiently tall to stop our new 21" at the shoulder rescue dog from escaping the room we'd like her to stay in while riding...
Crate training is your friend.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
First proper MTB in almost 2 years was moderately successful. I am fucking out of shape, have no confidence and other riders annoyed the shit out of me. Who the fuck holds a 10 person family reunion in the middle of a trail and refuses to let others by "because the trail is too narrow"?

On the good side I successfully held on to the handlebars and my hand has yet to swell up like a balloon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Garth was incredible. Despite @jonKranked's hatred of country in general and the corresponding people, I'd say less than 1 in 10-ish were hick. Most were just normal looking yuppie. There were at least three solid gay couples and the stadium wide cheer during "we shall be free" was impressive, especially once the rainbow started

I do however think I will go back to not drinking. I have a shit-tacular headache right now.
then that's not real country. real hicks would have shot the whole place up the instant a glimpse of a rainbow showed up.