Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to an LGBT protest after some fascist pigs attacked a protest in one polish city known for its idiocy. Ended up at a party with people where we all claimed that we should not drink a lot because we get hangovers easily. Now I have a hangover and I'm trying to find the solution why I'm slower on my road bike than on my trailbike.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Coffee. Should probably ride before it heats up. Then beach.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
What happened to the Leaf, ‘Squeeb?

I saw Once upon a time in Hollywood last night, partly due to @stevew ’s mentioning it. It was entertaining. Flawed people all around, like in real life, plus a little over the top violence for good measure.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. I ran 20.44 miles this morning and now I am tired. 7:50 avg pace if you wondering about that sort of thing. Hot and humid, and it was nice to see a lot of other runners out there on the rail trail suffering. Misery loves company! Ironman taper now begins.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Final repairs and loading up took all day yesterday, so we didn't get started until darn near 5pm. Got a few hours down the road, Spent the night outside of Sinclair, WY in a nice little rec area by a river. Perfectly fine and free place to snooze for a few hours. Coffee, eggs, avocado toast, load up and head out. We're gonna stop and ride in Swan Valley, ID today, then hopefully make it up to Salmon, ID to find camping and such. At least, that's the plan now until I get convinced otherwise by @Montana rider into going a little bit more east and through his neck of the woods. Though, we might try and hook up with him later in the week. I think we'll have some more time to "make a plan" once we get camp tonight... right now we're doing Greatest American Hero style... just flyin' away on a wing and prayer.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wound up ripping around town on cross bike for a couple hours. Mix of roads and single track. Probably should’ve worn a helmet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent the morning working on bikes and making sure Haley kept Hannah busy. Wifey's bike is pretty much done. It's down ~5# since purchase weight lwith and XTR/XT swap from Deore/X5. I might buy a top guide and NW ring because I hate front derailleurs so much. I might do the same for Haley, but that means finding short crank arms which can take a variable ring, which is pricey.

I was having trouble finding a 20mm Fox Float travel reduction spacer - no local shops have them and I couldn't find one in my junk. I had to capitulate and buy one on eBay.

Currently getting lunch on a bike ride with the girls while Wifey works. Haley is going to out 10 miles on today.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Finally back on the Monkey! :banana::monkey:
I saw I missed an update, a Kidwoo confession that he rides 27.5 wheels and some sweet riding pics.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

I was having trouble finding a 20mm Fox Float travel reduction spacer - no local shops have them and I couldn't find one in my junk. I had to capitulate and buy one on eBay.
Is it these spacers?
20190728_153816.jpg

I have 2x 5mm spacers. It's memory serves I actually got these from you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got a good ride in between watching a friend's 3 month old puppy. I have only ever had adult dogs, probably gonna keep it that way.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got the fork back together and went to Thuper Awethum for a lap. The bike was shiftin and squishin a lot better. Dropped my chain railing a pot holed berm and almost avoided crashing off into the woulds while straddling the frame.

Need to buy a new chain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I saw Once upon a time in Hollywood last night, partly due to @stevew ’s mentioning it. It was entertaining. Flawed people all around, like in real life, plus a little over the top violence for good measure.
that damned xke that never moved....sharon tates porsche...

fucking hippies!

the driving scenes....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Did something different today, went for my first hike with the family in a year.
There is a place called the Wind Caves/Ice caves, which actually have a 2 mile underground passage that pushes through if you have spelunking/climbing gear (and if you are good with your navigation, there are many offshoots).
We hike to the end, where water comes out from an underground glacier.
2000 feet, 7.5 miles.

Pics:
Views on the way up

The mouth of the cave

Don't slip!

The best water in Wyoming

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We rode Palisade Creek. Only had enough time to make it to Lower Palisade Lake... but hot dang is it pretty.

Sorry, and you are?
the gui who's gonna go raise heck at world cups when it comes to the beast coast! :clue:
and the gui who took his 7yo to see gwin win it here in NC in 2012 :D

Last edited: