Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Haley's bike is done. I just need to get pedals today.
Why didn't you say you need pedals! I've a bunch of nylon flats sitting in a drawer. I'd have gladly given a pair as at some point I just need to donate them somewhere.

I'm flying solo with the DSO while wife had to fly to Indy for work at the Nazzcar race.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mule Deer in a bit. Will likely be a slow pace so I will try to amuse myself by hitting everything optional I can envision.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why didn't you say you need pedals! I've a bunch of nylon flats sitting in a drawer. I'd have gladly given a pair as at some point I just need to donate them somewhere.

I'm flying solo with the DSO while wife had to fly to Indy for work at the Nazzcar race.
I didn't realize I didn't have any.:doh:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Brunch in Boise on the 8th Street. Beer selection is impressive, as are manicured beards of the cooks. I actually quite like this place.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Plastic pedals acquired from @6thElement for Haley. Going to Epic to look at skis for her today, as they have a 50% purchase px back + $60 next year upgrade policy. That's hard to challenge vs a rental, assuming we get her ski length right, which I'm pretty sure we can.

Small child is back to Wifey for rest of day.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Awake. Ran sound for a bloodletting gore fest last night. Lots of sacrilegious imagery I can’t post. Naked ladies in body paint and goat masks. Real pig heads. Birthing of a baby goat Jesus. Hooks. Scalpels. Standard Saturday stuff.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Couple of miles run with the DSO, then 31miles, 3700ft vert ridden.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to a bouldering/climbing spot early today. Those rock climbers sure do hate the skin on their hands. It is fun though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mule Deer in a bit. Will likely be a slow pace so I will try to amuse myself by hitting everything optional I can envision.
Add this to the list of those to not revisit. Some fun sections but so much boring.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cooked my ass off (Ribs, Corns, Salads, and grilled wings...). Made some coin. Rode my bikes. Played frisbee. Had fun.... I have a welding job for tomorrow. I made $200 just working on bikes this week. I am still a pretty good mechanic it turns out.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
First game animal down, cut and on ice for the year..... good start.....

Trying to figure out why my coworker and I have this stupid ass tradition of going out after work to hunt opening weekend......... then come back to work that same night.....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Thunderstormpocalypse has begun, I did not make it to the store before the storm began. Dinner may be cereal.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
First game animal down, cut and on ice for the year..... good start.....

Trying to figure out why my coworker and I have this stupid ass tradition of going out after work to hunt opening weekend......... then come back to work that same night.....
Elk?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's bike weighs in at 23.12#; down from 28+. That's in line with Trailcraft's and for well over $1k less. Good place for her bike for the next 5+ years. Huge thanks to @SkaredShtles for the bike to start with and @6thElement for the disc, pedals, and cassettes.