Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Second day of work. Grabbing Thai takeout after I get off work as another family is coming over to mingle and dine. Downton Abbey was actually quite entertaining, for the record.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hello all. Second day of work. Grabbing Thai takeout after I get off work as another family is coming over to mingle and dine. Downton Abbey was actually quite entertaining, for the record.
what were your thoughts on ad astra?

waliting for snow.....trying to get left ankle/heel problem happy...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
what were your thoughts on ad astra?

waliting for snow.....trying to get left ankle/heel problem happy...
I loved it. Beautiful, slow burn, and just the novelty of everything they showed--that giant antenna tower thing he fell off in the opening! This'll be one I add to my physical media collection down the road as a 4K disc. What'd you think?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I loved it. Beautiful, slow burn, and just the novelty of everything they showed--that giant antenna tower thing he fell off in the opening! This'll be one I add to my physical media collection down the road as a 4K disc. What'd you think?
i liked it more than 2001 a space oddysey....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No cooking for anybody today regardless of their affiliation or generous offers. I have Bacon and Pork chops. I just have to figure out what to do with that. Not going anywhere or doing anything. No drinking, no smoking this week. All veggie/grain diet starts tomorrow.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just waiting for your office chair update? Any news?
Oddly enough...
Went to a kinky party last night. Host had two Håg chairs in the backyard. I was like oh don’t mind if I lounge here for a bit and watch the naked shenanigans in the pool.

Going to the store today to test them in a clothing less-optional setting.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oddly enough...
Went to a kinky party last night. Host had two Håg chairs in the backyard. I was like oh don’t mind if I lounge here for a bit and watch the naked shenanigans in the pool.

Going to the store today to test them in a clothing less-optional setting.
Was the party at Jackie Treehorn's house?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heard that trails were slick from an overnight storm, so passed on riding. Got my haircut and currently sitting outside the local brewery enjoying a pint of dipa.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gosford park....pre cursor to downton abbey...20 years....or so...same guy wrote it...

Last edited: