Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am not quite awake yet

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am sitting at home WORKING while my wife is off riding mountain bikes with splat et al. With any luck, I'll get to spend an hour on the bike trainer at some point today.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@jstuhlman.....how was the pump track competition in asstonia the other weekend?

good turn out?
yeah-for sure, although not as many people came out to race as had signed up. still a good scene. my buddy, Phil, snagged 5th, which is pretty great considering he was laid up in the hospital with pretty severe injuries last spring.

cool weather is finally here. 9yo has been into digging a little trail in the backyard. had a fun neighborhood shred with him yesterday. currently sipping coffee and chilling at a trampoline park while he works some energy out with one of his buddies.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
3 hours of gravel with a lot of fun single track. Dry trails and perfect sunny day. Only complaint was cold feet and then its more fun with wider tires. Then startet clearing the back of the year to prepare for more lawn, sunset on the beah and now cooked food and enjoying a imperial stout.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Major yard work this morning. Mowing, edging, blowing , raking. For over two hours. Time for a beer run as I just looked at an empty fridge. :banghead:.

Somebody must have bit it up at Carnegie off road vehicle area. Lifeflight just flew over at low altitude and Max speed on a flight line from the park to Eden Trauma Center

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Sang Hangar 18 at the karaoke bar last night. The backing track has 5 minutes of digital guitar solos after 2 short verses, so I tried to fill time with a Naruto run around the stage and yelling “they can’t stop us all, let’s see them aliens.”

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I went riding, peeped some leaves while at it, and then broke my fast at 42.5 hours. Sashimi tonight, but I may not partake of the fish after getting food poisoning there last year.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Bike-ride-time!!
RIDE IT NAO
The weather decided for me and it's been pissing rain all afternoon. Worked in the basement. In the process of swapping out cranks for my trainer bike. But now to grill some wings
GRILL IT NAO

grilled salmon and roasted brussel sprouts ftw. kid went otb on the janky jump he made in the backyard. didn't care. good kid.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hauled some weight up down some rocky trails for 3.5 hours. I now know what it feels like to slam the ground with a full pack. Tripped over something hidden in the leaves. Not at all like crashing on a bike, no speed to roll out of it. A bit awkward. Fortunately no one else saw it.