Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just saw one of the neighborhood foxes in the yard. Confirmed the other night what I had long suspected - there are in fact two foxes in our neighborhood. Around dusk they both passed through my backyard at the same time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Concert was fine last night, and Hustlers was good as per Rotten Tomatoes. Brain is not awake--have not left cozy confines of bed yet.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got to hang out with my girl yesterday... we fixed a toilet, ran errands, got a ride in, blah blah blah. Today we’re helping a buddy move some stuff, then riding.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Lazy day, but well earned. Spent 8 hours mudding walls yesterday followed by a garbage night of sleep due to 2 cuddly dogs.

Looking forward to being done with all of this.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY! lol My legs feel mostly normal after "jogging" a marathon yesterday. It's nice to not feel wrecked today. I went for easy run this morning, grocery shopped, pedaled the KICKR for an hour, and am now doing some laundry with football on in the background and all of the windows in the house are open. All in all a pretty nice Sunday.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Most of the trail was dry but maybe 10% like this or even more socked in. Fun ride nonetheless.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Found an embedded deer tick on my chest. Leveled the 34' airstream I've been meaning to do something with for 4 years. Walked the dog. Drinking beers and waiting for chinese delivery.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got in a ride while the Turkey cooks for Thanksgiving dinner later.

The ground here was in perfect condition. Leaves hiding just the right amount of stuff.

A rock for @jdcamb

And now enjoying...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning espresso, sausage and eggs for breakfast. Fall hike with the kids was a huge success. Quick lunch, another espresso then afternoon ride. Perfect sunny fall riding weather. Trails empty. Until I had to deal with some asshat's imba-fication of a barely intermediate level trail "feature". And then later some more asshats that didn't have their dog on a leash.
Asshole dog "owner": "you won't outrun her!"
Me: challenge accepted