Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Slow day. Need to do some work on Frita since the wife has decided we should take her out over Thanksgiving weekend. Rewiring and button up. Lessons learned.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
coffee is delicious. what's in store for today?
I'm flying solo, any interest in riding DR while I walk it later?
I just got clearance to ride. Wife was going to do an exercise class but checked her phone just now and it has been canceled. I don't have much schedule flexibility to go later, so any way 9 AM at the lot at W Alameda and Hogback Rd will work?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I rode Dakota ridge yesterday, and in addition to four active rattlesnakes I also saw a guy on an E bike riding it south to north. And I thought to myself “well that might be the best use of an E-bike I’ve ever seen…“

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
0AA758FD-B0E6-44F1-B5A2-85A2072234D4.jpeg

Dakota Ridge was ridden. Did it as an out and back. Lots of riders and hikers. 100% dry.

I didn’t ride this chute, right at the end/beginning of DRS. Any of you all hit it?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hoping the mandalorian is dumped all at once on tuesday so i can cancel disney plus in about a week or two.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up and decided that being lazy and doing nothing was the plan for the day. Can report that is has been a great success.

Wasn't a total couch potato though, went to the grocery store and played bumper carts with the rest of this areas fine folk.

Beer in hand. I shall get my head hair trimmed as soon as the lady friend finishes putting up the chrome pole in the living room again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Folks I cooked for where very rude to me. Ravens Fans. Fried Paprika Chicken. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Spicy Cabbage slaw. Green Beans with Shallots, Bacon, and Butter. Aced the Potatoes and the Pan sauce or gravy. Knorr products for the win. Grandpa took half the Potatoes and almost all the Gravy. He was rude drunk and smelly. Ate with his mouth open and smoked like a chimney at the table. Grandma stole my Paprika. I took it out of her Purse. She saw me. Not worth $500. I will never cook for them again.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Folks I cooked for where very rude to me. Ravens Fans. Fried Paprika Chicken. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Spicy Cabbage slaw. Green Beans with Shallots, Bacon, and Butter. Aced the Potatoes and the Pan sauce or gravy. Knorr products for the win. Grandpa took half the Potatoes and almost all the Gravy. He was rude drunk and smelly. Ate with his mouth open and smoked like a chimney at the table. Grandma stole my Paprika. I took it out of her Purse. She saw me. Not worth $500. I will never cook for them again.
Cooking for the unappreciative sucks. I feel yer pain.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Kinda meh day. Replaced original battery in wife's 7yo car, did yahd work, made fire, now staring in the flames and sipping beer. Not excited about a trip to Colorado tomorrow.