Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
as per tradition, Bill Murray playing in the background while sipping latté.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My lower back is stiff as hell and the rest of me is sore. I must have had a really good ride yesterday. Coffee and Ibuprofen seems like a really good way to start my morning. I think I will take the dogs hiking in the hills today.

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Absolutely dumping in Bozeman. Hope I don’t get stuck in West Yellowstone again.
It's actually only +/- 10 minutes to drive via Norris/Ennis and on shitty weather days they're the same as plowing in YNP is less consistent than the Madison Valley.

The Snow doesn't stick/ get bad until Henry's Lake (normally) though with wind Raynolds pass can be dicey but it's a small section relatively speaking

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ran a couple of miles with the dog this morning, then did 46 miles on the road. The first 23 miles were great, then it was a headwind for the next 23 which culminates with a 1700ft climb to get us home.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The Snow doesn't stick/ get bad until Henry's Lake (normally) though with wind Raynolds pass can be dicey but it's a small section relatively speaking
Dude, you make me miss all those places!

Rode a little today. Some sections were on the muddy side but it was mostly OK. Do they sell e-quads, e-lungs and e-hearts yet? Asking for a friend.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Took kids to natural science museum, which they enjoyed. Came home. Lunch, nap, load firewood, fill bird feeders. Kids woke up, we all got in the hot tub. Gonna grill some wings and eat some leftover homemade pizza.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Successful trip to Bozeman, pretty freakin’ spicy driving home. I too had an OUTSTANDING ribeye last night at the Montana Ale Works. Twas ultra excellent.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Got bagels in the AM, shot a couple coats of finish on some furniture for the kiddo’s room, and went for a ride. Finally cleaned a climb I’ve been struggling on for 5-6 years, then lost my water bottle, backtracked and couldn’t find it. I guess I owe the the trail a trash pick up/rock reinstallation day to make up for my litter and un-fuck a cool DH section that got IMBAed

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
It was 64 degrees on Friday. I'm pretty much convinced that we're not going to get a winter this year, so I took it upon myself to seek it out. Considering it was 40 degrees and raining up there a couple days prior, the snow was pretty okay.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
It was 64 degrees on Friday. I'm pretty much convinced that we're not going to get a winter this year, so I took it upon myself to seek it out. Considering it was 40 degrees and raining up there a couple days prior, the snow was pretty okay.

wherezzat?
How do you have a job in the arts that requires you to work on Mondays ? Something ain’t right about that.
unfortunately, at most museums staff work on mondays even if the buildings are closed to the public.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Apparently there is a hog of a storm coming in, so hooky may be played this week.
Thought I was going to be sick tomorrow but it seems like today/tonight is turning into a bust, plus predicted highs at most ski areas I can drive to are all very low or minus single digits. Brrrrr.........

Fri/sat is looking pretty promising though.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Thought I was going to be sick tomorrow but it seems like today/tonight is turning into a bust, plus predicted highs at most ski areas I can drive to are all very low or minus single digits. Brrrrr.........

Fri/sat is looking pretty promising though.
That's what I'm thinking... outside chance, if WP gets over 8" I may end up there tomorrow and then somewhere on Thursday... because unlimited PTO. :monkey: