Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Second straight night of 10 hours sleep. It's a cold and wet day here. Trainer ride on tap today then maybe a run. Wife demanded pancakes this morning and I was happy to oblige.

91104239_10219765044950220_1222594184909684736_o.jpg

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Theoretically, it's raining here, in actuality it isn't. Just got email from mama monkey - she and her crew are doing OK.
Same here (the rain, not the email).

Boys will be going through their toys today to determine what they keep, what will be given away, and what is broken and will be thrown out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went for a long drive early this morning just to get out of the house. And then the incident happened...

Was at the grocery store and got a 4 pack of drinks. Left the cart for a minute to go down an aisle and some snake ganked 1 out of the pack. Rudest thing ever.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was going to take the cross bike out for a spin today, but it has been dumping rain for the last 9 hours.

Oh well, least I have beer.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Had a nice walk from home to the top of the bike park hill. Now having breakfast burritos.

Life could be worse.

I for no particular reason have just spent some hours trying to dig out specifics on Busan in the period from January first 1967 to late August of 1968 when I was there. Information about the city during that period is incredibly difficult to dig up.

I thought that over time I had recorded a bunch of this, but if it exists it is in my dozens of paper notebooks that I never look at.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back to working on CountAbout but I am responsible for the girls as well. So random screaming and squawking while I'm doing it with Sesame Street in the background.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Espresso was followed by putting a 5wt fly line and reel on the fly rod I repaired yesterday. I did 50-60 casts with it and it worked beautifully. Of course no telling how it will hold up to a fish but I have a feeling that it will be some time before I get to find that out.

Wife wants to go to Costco :eek: :rant:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Elder two kids are doing an Outschool class over Zoom. They’re listening to Harry Potter music in the class and coloring elements of a picture different colors depending if a passage is legato, forte, slow, etc.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I have just been informed by the the boys that I am supposed to make a batch of "Pandemic Cookies" because the only way they can make it is they have fresh chocolate chip cookies.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Costco was awesome , no crowds only thing they don't have was hand sanitizer and isopropyl alcohol. They had everything else we wanted. I guess that the panic people are fully stocked and now its just us normal folk. The parking lot was mostly empty and no line even at the gas pumps.

we were fashionable. I put on gloves before grabbing a cart

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugly day here, rainy and gloomy.
I have a war time aero-ektar that is known for being hot. Gonna be interesting to see how much radiation it is still emitting.
Finally got to measure how hot the Ektar is. The Radex indicated 2.8 μSv/h when placed against the rear element, background radiation is around ~.14 μSv/h so about twenty times that. The measured dose drops with distance very quickly.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
family hike at the trail where i dig; then a quick ride at the system close to the house. some people at each but not a ton. effing hot here today. s'posed to cool down by Tuesday. got half the back yard cultivated, screened off, and put seed down over the course of last week. now we water and wait for no grass to show up. joy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I never thought I would know that I use an average of 47 sheets of toilet paper a day.

That number would be lower but I made a really bad decision to eat little more than beans and jalapenos for 36 hours.