Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Sliver of a moon was blood red while walking dogs this morning. Safe to assume the way this year has gone that this means we are about to be invaded by transdimensional demons.
Make sure you take your hydroxychloroquine pills so you can't get pregnant from one of them then!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Departing Saint Anne today and going home. Not looking forward to work tomorrow, I'm an idiot and should have taken the day off.

Loading the bikes up and noticed my back wheel had a super loose spoke. Upon closer inspection theres a new dent and crack around said spoke hole. Even with a tire insert...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Road trip exhaustion caught up with me. I slept ¹0 hours last night. We had two power surges last night. My ems/surge protector kept the camper ok. Clear and cool here this morning. Back home they are getting hit by a major thunderstorm and heavy rain. Good to not be there.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Woke up to a text from my bro that he was bailing on our ride today; turns out my motivation to beat myself on the hardtail bailed too.

So instead I went for a drive, to nowhere in particular, just to zone out and cruise.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sky is yellow. While this makes for a nice warm cast inside the house, I think the air quality outside may not be amenable to human life

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got to test my resourcefulness last night in the studio. The roof leaks and it doesn’t look like it’s getting fixed any time soon. Been keeping a bucket underneath the hole, but now when it rains it’s spraying outward. Not good. Had to move a bunch of stuff and cover things in plastic.

Since I pretty much only go to the grocery store and gas station, going to a home improvement store is out. So I have to fix the problem using materials on hand or Amazon. Made a catch basin from an old stainless steel mixing bowl and fittings modified from a Sawyer Squeeze water Filter accessories kit. Cut the top off one of their bladders and epoxied into the hole then attached their barbed fitting to the underside. Tonight I will mount it to the ceiling. Ordered some 1/4 id tubing to run a line from the basin to a bucket.

So far the only thing that I have had to order was the vinyl tubing. I’ll take a pic later tonight so this thread is not worthless.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Got to test my resourcefulness last night in the studio. The roof leaks and it doesn’t look like it’s getting fixed any time soon. Been keeping a bucket underneath the hole, but now when it rains it’s spraying outward. Not good. Had to move a bunch of stuff and cover things in plastic.

Since I pretty much only go to the grocery store and gas station, going to a home improvement store is out. So I have to fix the problem using materials on hand or Amazon. Made a catch basin from an old stainless steel mixing bowl and fittings modified from a Sawyer Squeeze water Filter accessories kit. Cut the top off one of their bladders and epoxied into the hole then attached their barbed fitting to the underside. Tonight I will mount it to the ceiling. Ordered some 1/4 id tubing to run a line from the basin to a bucket.

So far the only thing that I have had to order was the vinyl tubing. I’ll take a pic later tonight so this thread is not worthless.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

tube it naow!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So I did 2300m vert today while in Madeira. EWS tracks here are nice but they have tech sections that wouldn't be out of place on world cup dh tracks. Some really steep rock slabs and tight turns with quite a lot of steepness to it. Once covid starts anyone should visit. The guides here are amazing and the trail network is huge while also being very varied from rocks to eucalyptus forests. Dust to hardpack.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Serviced the Pike lowers on mine and wife's trail bikes. Ready to not do anything for the rest of the day.