Quantcast

***sunderp GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Glad I got a wee ride in yesterday before the weather rolled in. Coffee now, then probably wedding planning and maybe sorting through the house to find things to sell and/or donate i.e. spring cleaning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I had some oatmeal. Haven't had that in a long time: made with milk and butter and salt. Mmm

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Supposed to hit 100 in 3 days. Driest spring in decades.

Kiddo #2 had her 2nd birthday yesterday. Luckily Baskin Robbins hasn't thrown in the towel yet. Ice cream cake FTW

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
45 degrees, rain, and wind for the second day in a row, and I ran in it both days. 7 miles yesterday and 9 today. Fuckin miserable crap to be running in. Did not enjoy. Would not recommend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Clothing shopping with Haley. Got in trouble for getting clothes too short yesterday, so correction time today.
Also got her a new helmet. One with a lower rear shell, like adult ones. Much better, IMHO.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Snuck into Quebec to ride this morning. it was glorious. perfect dirt, perfect weather, not too many people. But all my interactions were super pleasant. Also saw a woman riding in a hijab for the first time, which was awesome imo. nice to see some variety out on the trails. saw them twice, they were out for a massive ride (over 40km at least!).

Took my boys out on the canoe this afternoon. Found some small rapids to play on/in. they ran rapids for the first time, and swam in rapids for the first time. they were beyond stoked. the look of pure joy as they swam the rapids for the first time is what makes all the shit we put up with as parents worthwhile. so good. hope to make it out there again tomorrow after school... :brows:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been hunting rodents in the backyard all day with a high powered air gun. Taking the Element to the Honda dealership on Wednesday to get the chipmunk damage repaired. There are so many wiring harnesses that have been chewed up that I fear my electronics will never work quite right. Ughh...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Subaru? No wait, worse, German.

:busted:
Ja, so ist es!

Is that the ///M Factor?
///M factor for Audi idiots. I'm replacing the front air shocks. fucking Germans and their crazy ass fasteners. Say what you will, but 16 years with barely any headaches is a win.

That said, I borrowed a tool from a local who swapped an entire M5 drivetrain/ 6-sp trans into a 540 wagon. It's a beast, and @stoney should buy it.

Edit: The car is 16 years old, I've only had it for about 6.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ja, so ist es!

///M factor for Audi idiots. I'm replacing the front air shocks. fucking Germans and their crazy ass fasteners. Say what you will, but 16 years with barely any headaches is a win.

That said, I borrowed a tool from a local who swapped an entire M5 drivetrain/ 6-sp trans into a 540 wagon. It's a beast, and @stoney should buy it.

Edit: The car is 16 years old, I've only had it for about 6.
Too late. Already made my bad decision for the summer.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Shit happens my ten hour drive turned into 13 after wifey left something a. Gas station and we were 100 miles away when they called us and I had to double back to retrieve them. Pain in the arse but it was don't leave home without them stuff. Just outside of Wells NV for the night.