Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Back on the monkey, missed you guys!
Had no time the last 3+ weeks. It started with an emergency visit to my mom, which threw off all my scheduling. Upon return I tried to play catch up at work with shitty long days. Bascially no time for anything else. :thumbsdown:
No biking until yesterday but the ride was fun although I got hailed on 3 times. Legs are feeling it today though.
Now on to a week of vacation at home where I hopefully can get some stuff in the garden, on the house and bike projects done. :weee:
How have you been?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Hi

Should be nice today. Plan to walking in the woods with kiddo.
Got our tax return back from the account, “losing” 30k on the farm was a good thing I guess. First time ever getting anything back, more pissed that I didn’t pay closer attention and not give the government a free loan. Oh well.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working 5-10 PM from home today for extra $$

Going to go throw some seed on the lawns in a bit. Front strip by the street is looking a bit rough this year.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jogging/biking w Hannah today. More karting this morning. Bike ride w Wifey and Haley.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yard work. Coffee. Lets give the muscles another day... that 2nd OTB stretched out my right side in a bigley way it appears. Borrowing friends micro excavator later to help another friend fix some irrigation valves. Should be fun.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Worst I ever had was from a fancy sushi restaurant. 5 minutes into the meal I ran into the restroom and had it coming out both ends.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ummm….those weren’t actually ‘beans’….
I don't have pics of the rat shit that covered all my late friends belongings. I dealt with it all though. Rat shit, inches deep, over 100 sq ft of it. The mental image of that rat shit scattered on nachos and entering my mouth is going to make me lose my pancakes.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I don't have pics of the rat shit that covered all my late friends belongings. I dealt with it all though. Rat shit, inches deep, over 100 sq ft of it. The mental image of that rat shit scattered on nachos and entering my mouth is going to make me lose my pancakes.
Think of them as ‘Midget Moose Poop’, and it will help. I’m picturing a massive herd of 4” tall moose, with teeny-tiny paddles and waddles…

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Slow start Sunday.

Going to have a visit from Hideo Nomo today...I am not that into sportsball, but he was debuting in the US mlb when I was in Japan. :fanboikindastoked: Then off to the airport for a week in LAX.

Maybe I’ll get to ride a bike on dirt next week…although, a mini excavator would be cool too!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Hey, I was sick from food yesterday too!

In a freezing mountain cabin with an outhouse, booo. Happy to be home, held down some ramen with eggs in it.

That cabin sucked. The beds were just awful.

Might work on some other people's bikes this afternoon if they show up.

Also, I ordered one of those colored sticker frame protection kits. Does that make my bike stupider? I guess we will see.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also, I ordered one of those colored sticker frame protection kits. Does that make my bike stupider? I guess we will see.
Which one did you get? I just applied a heavily discounted "Pinkbike by Dyedbros" on my N9. It was like $10 IIRC.

Also, being sick on a nice weekend sucks.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Randomly ran into some of Wifey's college friends at karting with their kids. Haley obliterated the kids again, then again. Then almost set a PR in an adult race, when she won handily. She really, really wants to get her national ranking back into top-50, so she is doing lots of races in the tight time windows we have available. She did a Jr, 10 min break, adult, Jr, shaking her hands as she was getting out of the adult car and walking to the already staged jr's. Said it was rough on her grip, but it's getting easier.