Quantcast

((*))Sunderp hell gmt((*))

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
due to xmas all the dialysis clients got pushed up a day. so everyone we take on Monday is going today and the normal Tuesday folks are going on Monday. Short staffed so management (me) is picking up the slack. Working a 04:30 to 13;30 shift of wheelchair hell

on the brighter side of life: only 3 more days left of intolerable xmas music to endure in stores ......

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Woke up to my daughter crying. And butt naked. Apparently she has figured out how to take off not only her pajamas but also her diaper.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Made it to the old country. Mom's fridge is full of pork roast, homemade polish sausages, sauerkraut... :drool: I can't haven't had a turkey on a holiday in a few years now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Younger kid got croup, a week after the elder. Ski plans for today with said elder kid canceled as I was up much of the night with the younger one, repositioning her high on pillows in the bed so that she wouldn't cough so much.

She's happy this morning and not coughing, though.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Younger kid got croup, a week after the elder. Ski plans for today with said elder kid canceled as I was up much of the night with the younger one, repositioning her high on pillows in the bed so that she wouldn't cough so much.

She's happy this morning and not coughing, though.
That sounds like it will be even more fun with three little people to juggle!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Going skiing today, eventually. I swear. For now though, sleeping in. Also gonna finish some Christmas shopping, and set up my home office in the guest room. Good times!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Went out for some Kansas City bbq last night at some small local place near my sis-in-laws house. Damn that was freaking good :drool:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Woke up to my daughter crying. And butt naked. Apparently she has figured out how to take off not only her pajamas but also her diaper.
as long as she aint finger painting with the contents of said diaper....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Made it to the old country. Mom's fridge is full of pork roast, homemade polish sausages, sauerkraut... :drool: I can't haven't had a turkey on a holiday in a few years now.
:drool:
Old country == Chicago?

That sounds like it will be even more fun with three little people to juggle!
Nanny++ ? :think:

Also gonna finish some Christmas shopping,
I drove by a big mall on my way to the trailhead. Mall traffic was terrible. What makes people leave it to the very last moment? :nose:

Rode with an old friend. Had beers. Ate Indian leftovers. I am ready for another beer, strictly for digestive purpose. :monkey:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Woke up to white stuff outside. Made coffee from the new local roaster. Now watching white stuff melt. Melt fast, let the sun come out, and bring some wind. Thats what is going to dry the trails off so I can ride next week. Its probably good because there has been terrible illness floating around here, including inside me.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Great riding weather today (39F and sunny) so I went for ride #2 in the afternoon. Only 25 more miles until 1,400 milestone this year, according to my TomTom dork logger.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I have a carbon Giant NRS frame (medium) that I need to get rid of. I don’t want anything for it, but I don’t want to just take it to the dump...any suggestions? Any of you want it?
Yours for shipping.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Great riding weather today (39F and sunny) so I went for ride #2 in the afternoon. Only 25 more miles until 1,400 milestone this year, according to my TomTom dork logger.
Just surpassed my 2016 mileage with our ride this morning, no change of beating 2017 as I'd need another ~250ish miles with no time left to do them.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Just surpassed my 2016 mileage with our ride this morning, no change of beating 2017 as I'd need another ~250ish miles with no time left to do them.
Our riding season has been terrible - lots of rain from August until now. Having been injured in June didn't help racking up miles either.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So, I have a carbon Giant NRS frame (medium) that I need to get rid of. I don’t want anything for it, but I don’t want to just take it to the dump...any suggestions? Any of you want it?
Yours for shipping.
I'd say yes but a medium is probably too small for me

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rode a couple laps at la Montaña Verde - 12 miles and ~1800 vert. Le tired now.

Yours for shipping.
@rideit - @Morryjg is interested for his kid that races for his HS. Will get him in touch with you.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Slept in. Skied. Didn’t do any more Christmas shopping, though I did try. Got as far as putting down an office chair mat on the hardwood floor on the home office project. I did manage to try a new brewery, eat some overpriced green chili, get the topper back on my truck, and feed my good friend some beers in payment for helping me with the topper... so that’s something.

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
Traveling home after a work trip to New Zealand. One flight down 2 to go. Need to find one gift on the way home for girl as well.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
thinking of instead of buying older brother and his wife the same old gift cards i have been buying for the last 10 years i will print out a gift card good for watching their kids for like 10 times this year...