Quantcast

***Sunderp Savings GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
nothing was saved. in fact, the kids woke up even earlier than usual. plus i have some sort of work event to attend mid-day, which kills riding chances.
:stosh:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
What glorious moonlight. I just realized I've been up since 5 but will receive no credit for my effort, daylight savings time ruined my life this morning. I'm going back to bed. Also legs tired.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wind and rain.
Hitting the trails in an hour which should be a leafy, muddy and rooty shitshow.
Can't wait

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I agree with the consensus that standard time sucks. My commute home starting tomorrow or whenever I work a full day (Wednesday? :D) will be with lights.

Going to hike with family today. Must be back by lunch as wife is earning a little cash for a change by teaching a clarinet lesson afterwards.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
House smells like BBQ. Ran the smoker with six pounds of pork loin, and four pounds of venison last night for seven hours. Went from there to the crock pot all night. Separate crock pots of course, venison boiled off a bit much of the liquid and ended up more like burnt ends which is still awesome and pork needs another couple hours. From there it's a two year olds birth day party..... wish me luck

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sipping coffee in the camper, and the first horse goes into the arena in 50 minutes. I guess I really should wander over to the show office and grab the walkie talkie off the charger and set my med gear up at the first aid station. Doesn't help my motivation to get moving that I slept like shit last night.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No cooking by me will be done today. Just football. No guests drinking all my booze and beer. No eating of all my snacks. No fans for other teams will be interrupting me watching the games I want to watch. Nobody talking loud on their phones.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got in a good ride today, with a buddy who hasn't been out in 3 weeks. ALL TIME HERO DIRT. I sent out a ride invite to at least 12 people, they all missed out on perfect conditions. The leaves were dry, most of the trails have been raked and once again I rode in tshirt and shorts.

My left knee was in pain on every pedal stroke, over the last few kilometers. Not sure whats up with that......I hope to jeebus that it is just bruised from yesterdays fall. :monkey:

It is officially beer, shed and relaxing time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi Nick. We took your suggestion and hit Mt. Galbraith today. Nice views and fun rocks for the little one but way too popular! Maybe a weekday only destination for us in the future.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A guy I barely know, stopped by, helped himself to a beer and a snuck a strip of Bacon from off the stove. Mind you I am eating as he arrived. When he sat down on my Suede Couch all uninvited and shit, he then farted. I took his beer poured it out and told him to leave.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Kids woke up a little later than usual , which meant 6:30 on this days of savings. Whatever .

Managed to make it out for a ride this afternoon . It's crazy how good it is out there for november . Warm and sunny. The leaves have started to mulch, but the dirt is drying out , so you can hit the corners pretty hard again. It was amazing . Maybe not as amazing as my buddies in moab, but I'll take it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Based on the FB posts I've seen today, people are confused about the daylight savings time and bitch how much it sucks because of sunsets at 4:30PM. Dudes, it has just ended, not started!!

We need to move New England to the Atlantic timezone. :think: