Quantcast

***sunderping GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Saw Gemini Man, not expecting much due to Rotten Tomatoes score, and it delivered as expected. Snowpocalypse is barely started out here but supposed to snow off and on until Wednesday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Snow has started. Have both girls most of today. Snows are officially on at this point. Family photos were yesterday, which I'm always so fucking excited to do... Shopping and sideways driving today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@stevew I just booked a Nov 16 ticket for Ford v Ferrari, at a local-ish Dolby Cinema screen. 10:30 PM in Highlands Ranch if you're up that late, @stoney

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
<-------- time for this.

Snowing again this morning. I've not skied yet this season, but won't be riding today that's for sure.
I love/hate my dentist. He fixed my tooth, and fucked me up with new and improved needle, angle grinder, icepick repair pain at the same time.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
<-------- time for this.

Snowing again this morning. I've not skied yet this season, but won't be riding today that's for sure.
I love/hate my dentist. He fixed my tooth, and fucked me up with new and improved needle, angle grinder, icepick repair pain at the same time.
Needles are the best, I like it when they wiggle the syringe around in the roof of your mouth while slamming the plunger...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rain all night and morning. Cloudy and chilly.

Sounds like the perfect time to ride some local trails, as most of these city folk will be at the mall or surfing a couch and not crowding the trails.

Will take this ride slow and put in some strava-catcher logs...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Dude.
I got FIVE shots.

Five.
Antibiotics? Those hurt worse than Novocaine.

No riding today so I installed slippery season tires instead. Magic Mary in Gravity casing / Trailstar compound is a bad biatch to seat tubeless, super stiff, tight & would not give a shit. Took me a 1/2 dozen tries and some magic with a tire lever to get her on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Made Stroganoff for football. Not enough but I made it. Most folks haven't had the real thing. My secret is ground Sumac and slurry the Paprica in Sherry and Half and Half.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Miserable weather today. FTS.

Currently respectably drunk on tequila and Dales. Watching game, rationalizing going to bed before 8.

Spent afternoon in kitchen: clam chowdah, refried beans, chicken noodle soup. Plus culturally appropriated layer dip for the game.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
carve it nao?

rode le bike. 87* and sunny. GO HOME SUMMER YOU'RE DRUNK
Summer left long ago, hasn't been above 20 freedums all day. Thankfully despite the cold temp, somehow the constant snow showers haven't accumulated more than a few inches.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Packing for an actual backpacking trip is hard. It's way more therious than my day hikes that either end at a Mexican joint or the grocery store. Struggling with the food aspect. Too little and I'll surely starve to death. Too much and I'll be bogged down and take weeks to finish the loop.

:panic:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Packing for an actual backpacking trip is hard. It's way more therious than my day hikes that either end at a Mexican joint or the grocery store. Struggling with the food aspect. Too little and I'll surely starve to death. Too much and I'll be bogged down and take weeks to finish the loop.

:panic:
what'cher route?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Watching a friend's dog. It watched it squeeze underneath the fence in my yard and took off like a rocket, then proceeded to play chase. When I finally got ahold of it she laid on the ground and wouldn't move so I had to carry the shit home.

Last edited: