Quantcast

Sung To Michael Jackson's tune, "BEAT IT."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Just a little musical humor for the masses...

Sung to Michael Jackson's "Beat it."

You wanna go out
But you don't understand,
That the ladies in the nightclubs
Don't want no girlie man!
You gotta hit the gym,
And lift it like a man, just beef it!

Cuz you wanna look bad!

Just BEEF IT, beef it, BEEF IT, beef it,
Do another REP repeat it!

Ya gotta do biceps,
Ya gotta do bench,
If there's a chance for you da BAG DAT WENCH!

Just BEEF IT! Beef it, beef it, beef it, BEEF IT, Beef it, beef it, beef it...

Ya it's another Friday night!!! YEP YEP YEP yep yep...
Getting those biceps tri's and pecs all pumped up for the ladies... rrrRROWLL... And once again, it's time to head on out to the club and excersize my Amerikin right to drink beer like a Conehead!

Here's too ya Dan Ackroid!

And ladies... THIS ONE'S for YOU!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
chunky munkey's a beefcake?

Beefcake - From the genus species - homo-beefcakius
A University of Maryland - College Park graduate with a degree in douchebaggery. Beefcakes are known for spending time at the gym. It is widely known that they need to beef up to overcompensate for their small genitalia. Beefcakes typically still live at home with their parents because they lack the social skills to make real friends. Beefcakes are generally associated with Trixies. See also douchebag and Trixie.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Ciaran said:
We're gonna need the Trixie definition.
trixie - white yuppy slang; a rich blonde chicago yuppy whore who thinks its ok to be a whore because she lives off daddies money, and actually has nothing interesting about her but her oral skills. rich version of ghetto slang term bustdown.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
gnurider1080 said:
Beefcake - From the genus species - homo-beefcakius. A University of Maryland - College Park graduate with a degree in douchebaggery. Beefcakes are known for spending time at the gym. It is widely known that they need to beef up to overcompensate for their EXTRA LARGE genitalia. Beefcakes typically still live at home with their parents because they lack the social skills to make real friends. Beefcakes are generally associated with Trixies. See also douchebag and Trixie.
Okay douchebag, I actually laughed pretty hard at that one! Good one! UM college park grad... ha ha ha... And TRIXIE sounds like MY KIND OF GIRL! Rich and good at oral skills. Gotta love a girl that knows her english. :D

As long as I can live off her father's money hey who's knockin it!?

Do I get a Murcialago with it? And does she have a hot face or is she a five bagger?

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
ffonsok said:
i hope you get hit by a train
Yes, I'm afraid, I do too... :(

THE COORS LITE SILVER BULLET TRAIN!!! OOOOoooooh!!!!

With the HOT LOOKING COORS LITE BUNNIES!!!! OOOooooohhhh!!!

And they can get out and give me mouth to mouth resuscitation and pour COLD MOUNTAIN BREWED COORS LITE down my throat to revive me!!!! OOOoooooh!!!! :D

WEEELL, I'd love to sit around and chat but IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!! Another fine night to go out and excersize my Amerikin right to drink beer like a conehead!
Dan Ackroid, here's too ya!

disclaimer: Please drink responsibly. Coors Lite and Coors Lite brewing company are a trade mark of Coors company and are no way affiliated with this here post.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Chunky Munkey said:
Yes, I'm afraid, I do too... :(

THE COORS LITE SILVER BULLET TRAIN!!! OOOOoooooh!!!!

With the HOT LOOKING COORS LITE BUNNIES!!!! OOOooooohhhh!!!

And they can get out and give me mouth to mouth resuscitation and pour COLD MOUNTAIN BREWED COORS LITE down my throat to revive me!!!! OOOoooooh!!!! :D

WEEELL, I'd love to sit around and chat but IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!! Another fine night to go out and excersize my Amerikin right to drink beer like a conehead!
Dan Ackroid, here's too ya!

disclaimer: Please drink responsibly. Coors Lite and Coors Lite brewing company are a trade mark of Coors company and are no way affiliated with this here post.
Drinking Coors Lite ranks just below chopping up bunny rabbits with a pushmower. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.