Quantcast

Sunglasses for kids?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anybody found sunglasses for their kids who are riding? Haley is that in-between size where kids stuff (all little) and small adult (usually small women's) don't fit. What I've found that kinda fits on the adult side don't have rubber nose pads, so they just slide off while she's riding. And I'm really hesitant to spend $140 on a pair of Oakley's, but they seem to be the only company that has kid sunglasses that have a nose pad and rubber pads on the arms to keep them on. On the kids/youth side, they are all clearly boys sunglasses for baseball and getting her on board with that is damn near impossible, because style.

She currently has Tifosi's smallest women's glasses (Swank), but they are notably too long.

Anybody found anything that works?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Omg. That's... Amazing. For $100 I'll just man up and get Oakley's though.
i admit i have a pair of pit vipers. i got them like half off or something. certainly not my first choice style wise. but as someone with a large head that has difficulty finding glasses that fit properly, they offer plenty of large options. one thing i do actually like about them is that they are adjustable.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I was going to suggest a pair of kid sized safety glasses. I prefer clear lenses; dark lenses mess with my vision in the shade.