Quantcast

Sunline 29's Low stock

DarrylB

Monkey
Jan 16, 2008
the secret loam!
I've been waiting to get a hold of a Sunline 29" bar. They seem to only be in stock for a very short period of time and have been out of stock for a while now. But the 38mm rise bar has been out of stock and back up again while the 19mm stay out of stock. Are they only gonna be made in limited production? I know it's early but I'd like to get some riding time in on them before the season gets into full swing.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I've been waiting to get a hold of a Sunline 29" bar. They seem to only be in stock for a very short period of time and have been out of stock for a while now. But the 38mm rise bar has been out of stock and back up again while the 19mm stay out of stock. Are they only gonna be made in limited production? I know it's early but I'd like to get some riding time in on them before the season gets into full swing.
Buy em from a local or e-shop, there are plenty of places that stocks them. Sixsixone in general has a really hard time keeping stuff in stock for their own web store. Either they ship to many out to the disto, or don't produce enough in the first place.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Buy em from a local or e-shop, there are plenty of places that stocks them. Sixsixone in general has a really hard time keeping stuff in stock for their own web store. Either they ship to many out to the disto, or don't produce enough in the first place.
Maybe...but I did try to order a set of bars from Go-Ride last week and they told me they wouldn't have Sunlines or Gravity Lites until April...

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Are all the 2008 sunlines 29:ers, most websites seem to list them as 28"?

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i believe the sunlines were 28" until the 08 stuff started rolling out. is there a noticeable difference between 29" bar and a 28" one?

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
19mm rise with 745 mm width? I'm not just looking for any Sunline V1 bar.
as easy as you typed this post, you could have called and found out. i read your post and thought i'd post to let you know....as for size...no i don't know their whole inventory, but their prices were very good and you'd save on shipping if they do have the 19mm rise with 745 mm.
i picked up a few sets the other day ....

Attachments

DarrylB

Monkey
Jan 16, 2008
the secret loam!
It was after 5 they were already closed. I have tried Overtime, they didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I asked for the 745mm width, but I will try tomorrow thanks for the info. You didn't grab the last ones did you?

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
actually from beyond.com , but when i was in there the other day they had 3 pairs of each bar(v-1,v-2 and v-3). make sure you talk to gary and not bill.....i think the price was 62.00

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Last time I was in Fluidride, they had some on the wall. They are pretty close to get them over the boarder if you cannot find them up there.

DarrylB

Monkey
Jan 16, 2008
the secret loam!
Last time I was in Fluidride, they had some on the wall. They are pretty close to get them over the boarder if you cannot find them up there.

Ive been talking to Fluidride. they know what I'm talking about when I ask for the 29" bars. they don't have any, and it looks like april before anyone will have them.

JudgeDH

Chimp
Feb 7, 2008
Want a big bar? Get a Deity Dirty 30, available from today at their website! Just waiting for mine to arrive, yeah...