Quantcast

Sunnavuhbitch

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I still cannot ride a Wheelie. Initial attempts have proved unsuccessful. Zero fucks given. Further attempts also proved fruitless... No further fucks were given. Wheelies seem out of my grasp...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I still cannot ride a Wheelie. Initial attempts have proved unsuccessful. Zero fucks given. Further attempts also proved fruitless... No further fucks were given. Wheelies seem out of my grasp...
Wheelies , Porsches and white courtesy phones.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have gained like, 8 or 9 pounds since March, and I have been riding more than ever.
Better watch the cheese!
Same problem here, except I've been hiking with 25 lbs, riding and walking almost everyday. Some of it has to be fat but I'd like to think a little is muscle mass. Right now you can see the veins in my shins and knee caps. I'm a tanning bed and a Lady Bic razor away from looking like a way too serious, middle aged roadie. :rofl:

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I can wheelie but I run out of culinary talent past cooking Top Ramen no matter how many times I try, so I can relate to you somewhat.

I expect to lose a bunch of weight in Italy, though. :homer:
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be able to resist tiramisu and connolis.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I can *sorta* wheelie, and can cook just about anything, but I can only do very rudimentary mathematics in my head.
My wife has an engineering degree from Dartmouth and a masters of accounting, we are on different planets.

Last edited:

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I can *sorta* wheelie, and can cook just about anything, but I can only do very rudimentary mathematics in my head.
M6 wife has an engineering degree from Dartmouth and a masters of accounting, we are on different planets.
But can she wheelie? :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
30 feet. Terrain cannot be a factor. I cannot do a Manual anyways. I figured I would master the wheelie and then the manual. I practice on a rigid hardtail.
Why is a bike with no rear suspension called a hardtail while one with no suspension fork is called rigid? Shouldn't it be a hardnose. You could go with a more universal description and call it fully rigid but that seems too complex for a simple bike configuration. Just tell people you ride a hard on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Why is a bike with no rear suspension called a hardtail while one with no suspension fork is called rigid? Shouldn't it be a hardnose. You could go with a more universal description and call it fully rigid but that seems too complex for a simple bike configuration. Just tell people you ride a hard on.
You did it for me.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado