Quantcast

<<| Sunny Day Real GMT |>>

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Woke up to ear splitting crash sometime in the middle of the night. Absolutely bonkers thunder and lightning for probably half an hour, interspersed with heavy rain. Finally went back to sleep, awake at 4 for work. :dead: Espresso me nao!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rained all night. Wet race was called before the track was open to walk. The shop has stopped selling wet tires outside of the tent from what I can gather because they are doing another team need inventory. Today is gonna be fun.
1000005531.png

1000005532.png

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
has christofacist shown up on wordle yet

anyone use it on scrabble as a triple word score

jeopardy

???????

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Slept in. Had aunt uncle and cousin over yesterday. Was nice to catch up. My cousin (mid 20s) just moved back from FL and is living in downtown PHL. Swam a bunch, smoked around 4 doz wings, and grilled some corn.

Wrist is sore from dh. I think I need to start lifting again.

Will try to dispatch what's left of the downed tree today. Quote for fence repair was under $500. Don't even have to file a homeowners insurance claim.

Not enthused about having to work this week. Might fuck off for dh laps on Friday again. Need to do some work on the bike if I'm gonna do so. Bike needs fresh tires, which won't be fun because cush core. Dominions need new pads. Or maybe I'll finally get around to installing the van mavens. Workshop needs some cleaning first before any of that can happen.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
laaaaaazy sunday here. making thai tenderloin salad later. need to book house for snowshoe tonight. that is all.
I want to go back to Snowshoe. I love that place.

In other news, it appears we got the smoker fixed this afternoon and some ribs will be going on shortly. So, at least I have that going for me.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Woke up to find Biden has been swapped out and our Ex PM politely ripping on Trump and almost everything introduced in his 4yrs in powah.
Today will be a good day.

And now for some hedging in the sunshine.