Quantcast

(@) Sunny TMG (@)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pizza dough made last night for mother's day pizzas. Wife's request BBQ chicken (has quickly become her favorite) and we are going to to try the fig & prosciutto as a white pizza this time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Yesterday marked the end of an 8 month saga; Fiat Chrysler finally sent me a reimbursement check to compensate me for doing one of their recalls for them. Jumped through all kinds of hoops for that one, but it's the principle of the matter, you know?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am working today as well. Hmph.

(And also working tomorrow after a morning ride, to cover for a co-worker who conveniently booked a flight such that she couldn't make it back in time for her scheduled Monday shift. She was taking care of affairs after her mother died, so was a legit reason to fly.)

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Not snowing or raining, no sun, but I'll take it! :banana:

Left over hot Italian sausage I did in the smoker with home-made bread for a little ghetto sausage-dog for breaky. :drool:

Gotta brave the outside world for a grocery run.

If the rain holds off, hopefully a little time spent with the trailbike.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Made Huevos Rancheros for Mother’s Day breakfast, which made wifey very happy. But I haven’t told her about the bike yet, which is so fun to keep a secret.
has everyone called their moms today?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Drilling moar holes in moar pots for patio plants. Also, helped start the demo for our new race car shop in earnest...

3EF89F0F-7B80-43B0-8129-5060D53D616C.jpeg

@Motionboy2 on the left, for the old school folks here. This is actually the workshop at his new place, he just bought it a week or two ago and we now have a new workshop for the race car. Stoked!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Father in law passed away today. :( It's been a long time coming, but it doesn't make it any easier. Non-Covid related, but stay-at-home orders makes everything way harder. My wife can't see her mom or brothers. It's brutal.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
went for a 10 mile ride on the Mt bike. It felt good to be back on the dirt. I will say riding dirt at my chosen pace is much more strenuous than riding my Roadie at twice that pace.

As I was riding up to the trail head I was confronted by a huge clot of mouth breathing, non masked stupid fucks. I stopped a couple of hundred yards out pulled my cloth mask up ad rode through them. I had to keep in on for the first mile until I cleared dipshits. had to do the same thing on the way out :banghead:

The singletrack was fun and mostly deserted 10 hikers and 4 riders

96657935_3495205973829721_6677271198507728896_o.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
As I was riding up to the trail head I was confronted by a huge clot of mouth breathing, non masked stupid fucks. I stopped a couple of hundred yards out pulled my cloth mask up ad rode through them. I had to keep in on for the first mile until I cleared dipshits. had to do the same thing on the way out :banghead:
This is why I have only been riding once a week.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Wife, kid, and I headed up the hill for a hike this morning. Came home to a voicemail from my brother, dad suffered a series of falls yesterday, CT scan shows major brain hemorrhage. If I'm "lucky" I may be able to catch a noon flight to BOI tomorrow. Not a secret that I have a poor relationship with my folks, so this is bound to be super fucking weird and I don't know what/how to think about all this. The booze and weed sure isn't helping.

My mom can still eat shit.