Quantcast

Sunset Jump Jam - Denver, CO

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Here are a few shots from the jump jam at Sunset Park in Denver yesterday. I'm in the black full-face, Andy is the one with the tabled 3's, Nick has the red/white/blue lid, Brandon is flipping the SuperCo, and some steeze missile on a Jackal.

Last edited:

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Dustin Bradford's full gallery: http://tinyurl.com/bxk7hb

Another small gallery by David Wilson: Sunset Jumps Take 1 - a set on Flickr

Some select photos from facebook by Bryce Rinkenberger:

That was epic! Between 80 and 100 people came out for the jam. We watered every few hours, and as a result, everything is extremely well packed now.

Jett MTB had a bunch of swag to give away, doubletree hotel hooked it up with a ton of delicious cookies, and the huge monster truck came by for a bit to perk us all up.

There were 6-10 photogs throughout the day, too. I'm certain more great pics will hit the net soon.

Thanks for coming out everyone. I had a blast. Let's make Colorado's dirt jump scene what it has the potential to be. :cheers:

udubvw

Chimp
Feb 21, 2009
Seattle
where are these jumps? that last picture you posted, BEAST, it looks really familiar, but apparently its not where im thinking of, since i never saw jumps there.

udubvw

Chimp
Feb 21, 2009
Seattle
oh duh, sunset park. Im an idiot for not reading the OP properly.
Never knew there were jumps at that park, I went to high school just down the street from there.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Sure does . . .

When I lived in Durango I remember him doing some pretty sweet supermans in 1997 on the DS track on Chapman Hill on a pretty ghetto Cannondale Super V, I think it was. I was still riding XC back then and was very impressed every time I saw him ride.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
A+ to the guy doing the backflip wearing the shirt that says backflip upside down.

Everyone else gets A's.