Quantcast

Sunset Jump Jam - Sunday, March 1

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
This Sunday, come on out to the Sunset dirt jumps from noon 'til dark and enjoy the glorious 58 degree weather.

The place is running better than it ever has in my memory. New lines and hits are sprouting up practically every day thanks to some solid shovel time. Come enjoy our hard work. Many of you will be surprised by the changes and new additions.

If you need directions, send me a message.

Jett MTB will be in the house showcasing some of their new 2009 product line!

Also, if anyone has a portable rototiller, please bring it. We need to loosen some dirt for maximum trickage.

P.S. - All the cool kids bring a shovel and a boom box. Oh yeah, please park on the STREET.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Well, that was epic! Between 80 and 100 people came out today for the jam. We watered every few hours, and as a result, everything is extremely well packed now.

Jett MTB had a bunch of swag to give away, doubletree hotel hooked it up with a ton of delicious cookies, and the huge monster truck came by for a bit to perk us all up.

There were 6-10 photogs throughout the day, too. I'm certain some great pics will hit the net soon.

Thanks for coming out everyone. I had a blast. Let's make Colorado's dirt jump scene what it has the potential to be

Photographer / shredder Dustin Bradford has posted some pics from today's jump jam. View them here: http://tinyurl.com/bxk7hb

Last edited: