Quantcast

Sunshine Coast (SSC)

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
I've looked everywhere for info about trails on the Sunshine Coast, B.C. and can't find any. Its seems there are a ton of guys on NSMB who ride up there, and the trails look amazing...I know SSC is in the new Kranked 6...but has anyone here ever ridden there and know the location of the trails? Any info would be great, pm me if ya want.
Pic is of one of the trails.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
As far as I'm conserned, that place can fall right off the map. I live like 250miles away, and have to go up there for hockey like everyother month. A 10hour drive for 1.25hours of ice-time! It seemes like it would have good mountain biking though. Last time I was up there I saw some guys unloading Vp-Free's from the back of a truck, just before I entered Sea-Chelt.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
the trails from kranked are awesome fun but a well kept secret for a reason. your best bet would be to pm any of the locals of ssc and hook up for a ride there. as you said, lots of em frequent nsmb, so there would be a great place to start.

seeing as you used a photo from stubs and d-crutchs session, why not hit them up first?

cunning stunts is a great starter trail for a fresh look at ssc. red barron is an amazing trail to seek out...very long pedal up for that one though.