Quantcast

Super Bears Super Bowl

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears...

Who was it talking all that Panther smack?

Motomike was it?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well I've been saying that I'll take the Bears seriously when they beat somebody good. Well now I'll start taking them seriously.

Who's better than them in the NFC? Seattle, maybe? Certainly not Atlanta, not Philly, Tampa Bay is too inconsistent...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I Are Baboon said:
Well I've been saying that I'll take the Bears seriously when they beat somebody good. Well now I'll start taking them seriously.

Who's better than them in the NFC? Seattle, maybe? Certainly not Atlanta, not Philly, Tampa Bay is too inconsistent...
Seattle, NYG, TB has a good running game which is clutch.

Doesn't really matter. Nobody in the NFC will beat the AFC in the end. Too many good teams in the AFC to even think about a Bears superbowl win.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
robdamanii said:
Seattle, NYG, TB has a good running game which is clutch.

Doesn't really matter. Nobody in the NFC will beat the AFC in the end. Too many good teams in the AFC to even think about a Bears superbowl win.
The Bears also have a good running game, and their defense is better than the three teams you mentioned. I agree about the AFC though. I think the top four or five teams in the AFC (Denver, Indy, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Cincy) can beat the best NFC team.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
I Are Baboon said:
The Bears also have a good running game, and their defense is better than the three teams you mentioned. I agree about the AFC though. I think the top four or five teams in the AFC (Denver, Indy, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Cincy) can beat the best NFC team.
I think the one thing that the 3 teams I mentioned has is the big play capability. Seattle especially. They don't make mistakes, and they really have excellet big play stuff in reserve.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
robdamanii said:
I think the one thing that the 3 teams I mentioned has is the big play capability. Seattle especially. They don't make mistakes, and they really have excellet big play stuff in reserve.
True, but until Seattle actually DOES something in the postseason, I'll never really consider them a threat. They've had good teams before, but always manage to choke. They are one Shaun Alexander pulled hamstring away from being the Seahawks of old.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
No, the Bears offense doesnt scare anyone. But niether did the 2000 Baltimore Ravens' either. Good running and defense will get you a long way.
Im not saying the Bears are a better team than the Colts, but on a good day...hey, you never know what could happen.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
first off we have DITKA! the bear's offense has been getting better every week while orton just keeps improving. if the offense starts to explode they are going to be amazing. hell they are top five in overall D and rushing.DAAAAA BEEAAARRRS

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
greenchris said:
first off we have DITKA! the bear's offense has been getting better every week while orton just keeps improving. if the offense starts to explode they are going to be amazing. hell they are top five in overall D and rushing.DAAAAA BEEAAARRRS
Put your money where your mouth is.

When they come to playing an AFC top 3 team (if it comes to that), we'll see how good they are.