Quantcast

Super Bears... Super Bowl!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Keep your hopes up Mike. If Dallas Minnesota and Carolina get taken out by meteors the Redskins have a slim shot at a wildcard.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Brian HCM#1 said:
Bears suck
They don't suck they are just severly unbalanced. Not good enough to take seriously for a strong post season run. True that a team like the 2000 Ravens won on a strong defense, but they also had an offense at least capable of scoring, and not prone to turn the ball over, or give up good feild position.
For a man, every person on the Bears team realizes how crucial home feild advantage is, and that's why they're going to lose out the rest of the season. It's the 2005 dance called the Chicago Choke, as they tighten up to try to secure home field, and wind up being exposed as inferior. And inevitably they will all watch the playoffs at home, but in their living rooms on the t.v.
A valiant try but this year they belong with the other bottom feeders like the Raiders and Redskins.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Having watched the complete and total destruction of the University of Tennessee's football program this past season I have almost nothing left to live for. All my hopes and dreams are now pinned to Peyton Manning and the Colts offense.

Colts, Colts, Colts!!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Echo said:
The superbowl is in 2 weeks.
i'll be there, it's going to be interesting on who's going to play and what teams are going to be competing on the feild. Alot of it depends on what happens next week.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I Are Baboon said:
So where are the loud mouth Bears fans today? Huh? Where are they?

:p
They're not allowed to lose ONE of their last NINE? I wasnt surprised at all that they didnt win this game. Pitt was backed into a corner and has a team chock full of experienced, playoff tested vetereans. The Bears have alot to learn, and I think this loss will be helpful in the longrun.
Watch next sunday night on ESPN as Michael Vick is nearly killed by Urlacher throughout the game. Bears win big at home. Book it.:cool:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Westy said:
Keep your hopes up Mike. If Dallas Minnesota and Carolina get taken out by meteors the Redskins have a slim shot at a wildcard.

Hey, if we win the last 3 games of the season, we'll have a chance at the NFC east.........

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
BurlyShirley said:
They're not allowed to lose ONE of their last NINE? I wasnt surprised at all that they didnt win this game. Pitt was backed into a corner and has a team chock full of experienced, playoff tested vetereans. The Bears have alot to learn, and I think this loss will be helpful in the longrun.
Watch next sunday night on ESPN as Michael Vick is nearly killed by Urlacher throughout the game. Bears win big at home. Book it.:cool:
Warrick Dunn, TJ Duckett, Michael Vick. Three rushers. Your defense can't stack up against 3 good rushers.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BurlyShirley said:
I think Pittsburgh won because they got out to an early lead. The Bears offense showed they can not come back if they fall behind by two touchdowns. Most people suspected they couldn't.

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
I Are Baboon said:
I think Pittsburgh won because they got out to an early lead. The Bears offense showed they can not come back if they fall behind by two touchdowns. Most people suspected they couldn't.

As a lifelong Bears Fan I would agree and add that this isn't the first Bears team that I 've watched that has this problem...