Quantcast

Super Bowl pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Easy boys, he'll light you up with the gray block. :rofl:
i already got one from him earlier, i was just admitting that i'm being a douche because i'm bored. but now i realize why everyone says that the ragging on pit and psp is getting old, because it's just a bunch of bored douchebags who are propagating it all. much like you making fun of bs, lo, and stinky as of late.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Im a bored douchebag? no im someone who wont take **** in real life or the internet. You guys are people who talk the talk but dont walk the walk. You guys are a bunch of pussys that talk **** but there is no chance in the world you could back it up. So why keep doing it?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Im a bored douchebag? no im someone who wont take **** in real life or the internet. You guys are people who talk the talk but dont walk the walk. You guys are a bunch of pussys that talk **** but there is no chance in the world you could back it up. So why keep doing it?
your reading comprehension sucks, i was saying that i am a bored douchebag, not you. you just take the internet too seriously.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
It's because we know you can't get in your car and drive over and kick our asses. You are an intarwebs war hero to me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn you guys sound tough, sure whouldnt wanna get into a street fight with you guys i mean damn you guys talk **** on the internet and everything.
I find it funny that you make the assumption that because I am on the interweb, I must be some feeble geek or something. Yet I have a feeling if you were to run into me on the street, you would certainly avoid pissing me off.

Not all geeks are feeble, just so you know.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I find it funny that you make the assumption that because I am on the interweb, I must be some feeble geek or something. Yet I have a feeling if you were to run into me on the street, you would certainly avoid pissing me off.

Not all geeks are feeble, just so you know.

Bahha Yep for sure, I would not back down i can promise you that. I dont give a **** if i got my ass kicked or not i wouldnt back down from you i know this.

anyways

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Bahha Yep for sure, I would not back down i can promise you that. I dont give a **** if i got my ass kicked or not i wouldnt back down from you i know this.

anyways
clearly, you've been in many fights and taken way too many hits to the head.

Come on man, if you admit that you've got an emotional and/or intellectual disablility, then people will leave you alone :)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Getting one's butt handed to them to satisfy some sort of personal honor code is stupid. But then again this is the internet and we all took ninjitsu in grade school and can destroy all comers.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

anyways
Do you act this stupid in real life too? If you do, I'm surprised nobody has beaten you into a quivering pulp yet.

As I type this, I realize I may have just figured out why you seem unable to communiacate properly....

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Do you act this stupid in real life too? If you do, I'm surprised nobody has beaten you into a quivering pulp yet.

As I type this, I realize I may have just figured out why you seem unable to communiacate properly....

No i dont act like this, im just not a pussy.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
WTF?

I've been saying this for months now!

Oh sure, you come along and just copy me. Y'all just copy me.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Get beaten in to a pulp? See that wouldn't happen. It's the internet i dont need to spell good.
I'll give you 1 +rep for each consecutive gramatically perfect post you make. One error and it's over. Starting now. I'm not going to go searching for every post you make, so only ones that I read will count.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
No no, you are.

I told people to leave you alone cuz you clearly lack the mental capability to even understand when people like Rob were insulting you.

But you're like GWB and just keep asking for it.

I give up.

I lack the mental capability? all right what ever you say captian..dumb bitch...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Get beaten in to a pulp? See that wouldn't happen. It's the internet i dont need to spell good.
Earlier you said:

anyways
You are saying you would accept the ass beating I would be giving you. You've come to grips with the idea that you would be getting your ass kicked and would not back down.

So therefor, the only logical result is you = beaten to a pulp. Just saying.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
After this thread, does anyone else believe rep should be unlimited? (meaning no more having to spread before re-repping the same person)

People like H8R and LO deserve to be repped as often as they earn it, which is pretty much every post. AND people like Pit.Steelers can have a Great Wall of Red like they deserve a lot faster.

Then again, I might be the only person that gets a warm, fuzzy feeling deep down inside whenever I see a new +rep and cute little comment from somebody, so maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Im saying maybe others can kick my ass but im sure you could not. Chances are your some 5-10 150 pound asian guy. Im not sure why you guys even post here all you do is say stupid ****.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Chances are your some 5-10 150 pound guy.
This is where you fail.

You assume size matters. In my ju-jutsu school, there are 6 women who would kick just about anyone's ass on this forum. Two of the women are about 5' tall and 100 pounds.

You know what they say about ASSumptions. And you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.