Quantcast

Super Bowl pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
First off what is teeters on the brink? Like on the brink of getting banned haha!??.

Anyways

Gaints in an upset...28-26..Should have won the week 17 matchup but fell short. Wont this time. Yes that is how i spelt G-Men

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I think it will be a close first half and it will look like NY has a chance. Then the NY defense gets tired and Pats score at will.

I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling.

<edit>

That's not "official". :rofl:

Vice versa' Gaints have more youth on there side and chances are could be in better condtion.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i don't think the giants will have a chance. the pats have had 2 weeks to prepare and rest and this is the last game of the season so they are just going to be playing all out. all of their wins this season would mean nothing if they don't come away with a win, i think that's a pretty strong motivator right there.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I also think it's a pretty strong motivator that the Gaints dont be the team to allow the first team to go 19-0
true, but i think it's hard to deny the fact that the patriots are a better team than the giants.

so with both teams playing at 100%, the pats still have the leg up.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Teetering on the brink means that you have almost no rep points. As in you're about the be like Muddy Beast.

Pats 31
Giants 17

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's fun giving someone rep and telling them they are a delicate cvnt.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Where did you get your pitsteelers decoder ring?

Box of summers eve douche perhaps?

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Damn you guys sound tough, sure whouldnt wanna get into a street fight with you guys i mean damn you guys talk **** on the internet and everything.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
You know whats funny, is i know in real life yes...There is a life beyond the computer...You whouldn't do ****.
i'm not even sure what you are trying to say, but i can definitely tell that you are one of the easiest people to antagonize on this forum. i'm just bored on a saturday night because i went a little overboard last night. take a chill pill and realize that this are not serious thread and the internets is not a serious place.

Status
Not open for further replies.